Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does it seem like everyone on here has had a good life?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
None of you have dropped out of school or had to quit

None of you have lived in long isolation (you still go to school so you see people everyday)

None of you have lived in poverty or had a bad childhood

Most of you had both parents

None of you had to slave just to help your parents on the rent

Most of you got gaming pc’s and the newest phones growing up

None of you had a family who rejected you or treated you like you didn’t exist

None of you had poor parents who were on welfare and you couldn’t work (you had full freedom)

Most of you are NT

None of you broke your dick or have erectile dysfunction

Most of you have good jaws

None of you were the only ethnic in your white family

Most of you had caring siblings

Did i miss anything?

No. The infiltrators have come to ruin everything. Most recently discovered Infiltrator is @darkstalker he is a stubborn low IQ marleyan redditor that rejects the eren yeager principal.

I might fail highschool, I've failed every single assesment so far,

No. The infiltrators have come to ruin everything. Most recently discovered Infiltrator is @darkstalker he is a stubborn low IQ marleyan redditor that rejects the eren yeager principal.
lmao, transform into the founding, and I'll believe you.

lmao, transform into the founding, and I'll believe you.
You want me to transform on a website. That's low IQ.

However I am in your head

You want me to transform on a website. That's low IQ.

However I am in your head
Can't see you there, maybe you got the wrong dude? You need to work on your PATHS powers smh

Can't see you there, maybe you got the wrong dude? You need to work on your PATHS powers smh
Nah. Thats just you rejecting erenyeager principal

I'm in your head fr

I sometimes feel lots of so called "incels" on here just suffer from mental problems and bad personality, while the incel ideology stops them from porsueing the correct normie solutions.

Lacked most things. Was only med in a white family though btw.

Last edited:
If I can reject your power, then it's a pretty weak power
No. It's because you a stubborn marleyan redditor. Who can't accept erenyeager as your based prince of the Lost world of autismisa

Most here are failed normies. They've always been a plight among the incel community.

Infiltrator

My argument is that you don't have PATHS powers.
That's not an argument. That's an allegation...

Which I object. Though I have connected with @Sneir such a based user I carry the will of his code with me

Because you are just a little infiltrator who wants to obessess over me because of the words I type aren't to your liking. Even if they are based and truepilled

Because you are just a little infiltrator who wants to obessess over me because of the words I type aren't to your liking. Even if they are based and truepilled
No I very much like them, I haven't seen anything this funny in AGES. It's good to laugh sometimes

No I very much like them, I haven't seen anything this funny in AGES. It's good to laugh sometimes
The paths are real my little son. My little microplastic redditor son.

You have several threads talking about the same things :feelshaha:

Epicpilled. I will strike California because they don't think right
aight, I'm waiting. Shouldn't take longer than an hour, since you already have access to PATHS

aight, I'm waiting. Shouldn't take longer than an hour, since you already have access to PATHS
I'm waiting for the perfect time to rumble. For now I will explain the paths in secret. You and the 2022 cels can't understand because you just arrived on our shores too shortly

I'm waiting for the perfect time to rumble. For now I will explain the paths in secret. You and the 2022 cels can't understand because you just arrived on our shores too shortly
PATHS fake if no rumbling in 1 hout

Take this shit to another thread @erenyeager @darkstalker

Take this shit to another thread @erenyeager @darkstalker
You have to ban @darkstalker he is legit an infiltrating demon hellbent on stalking all incel lives

None of you have dropped out of school or had to quit
Didn't finish 6th grade. Got kicked out of college too! (Free hi IQ grant)
None of you have lived in long isolation (you still go to school so you see people everyday)
3+ decades in a tent.
None of you have lived in poverty or had a bad childhood
Shit in an outhouse...
Most of you had both parents
Single mom, now none. Since late teens.
None of you had to slave just to help your parents on the rent
Ran away to free college ASAP!
Most of you got gaming pc’s and the newest phones growing up
Got my first land line phone at 40?
None of you had a family who rejected you or treated you like you didn’t exist
Called my dad. "What do you want?" Was his first words to me in 40 years...
None of you had poor parents who were on welfare and you couldn’t work (you had full freedom)
Still on welfare
Most of you are NT
Lol.
None of you broke your dick or have erectile dysfunction

Most of you have good jaws
You probably still have teeth.
None of you were the only ethnic in your white family
Nigger! (Lol) at least that's a "legit" reason to be hated! I don't even have that! My hatred was just because they suck!
Most of you had caring siblings
Lol. Mine exist, but they don't care.
Did i miss anything?
Nope.

Golly, bro! Except for the nigger thing you are me!

Ofc, I could be larping to make you feel better about you're life....

Didn't finish 6th grade. Got kicked out of college too! (Free hi IQ grant)

3+ decades in a tent.

Shit in an outhouse...

Single mom, now none. Since late teens.

Ran away to free college ASAP!

Got my first land line phone at 40?

Called my dad. "What do you want?" Was his first words to me in 40 years...

Still on welfare

Lol.

You probably still have teeth.

Nigger! (Lol) at least that's a "legit" reason to be hated! I don't even have that! My hatred was just because they suck!

Lol. Mine exist, but they don't care.

Nope.

Golly, bro! Except for the nigger thing you are me!

Ofc, I could be larping to make you feel better about you're life....
The dad part made me laugh

Yes, seen that a lot. Its always the threads with "my childhood was great and until I became ugly as a teenager". This place is full of cartmans.

505474_1280609386088_full.jpg

I live a more filling life as an adult though, because I managed to catch a break using what intelligence i have. Can't say I was as bad off as OP but still an ethnic struggle. The cultural isolation is what isolated myself from other kids and even my own ethnicity. Never knew about the things the regular kids, talked about like south park, starwars, simpsons, etc. Mostly read books in my early childhood, never even had my own room till adulthood. I always hated the kids in my neighborhood for being stupid little roach spics.

One thing I regret is never being able to be in anime culture as a kid, when it was good an not full of troons and faggots.

Yes, seen that a lot. Its always the threads with "my childhood was great and until I became ugly as a teenager". This place is full of cartmans.

505474_1280609386088_full.jpg

I live a more filling life as an adult though, because I managed to catch a break using what intelligence i have. Can't say I was as bad off as OP but still an ethnic struggle. The cultural isolation is what isolated myself from other kids and even my own ethnicity. Never knew about the things the regular kids, talked about like south park, starwars, simpsons, etc. Mostly read books in my early childhood, never even had my own room till adulthood. I always hated the kids in my neighborhood for being stupid little roach spics.

One thing I regret is never being able to be in anime culture as a kid, when it was good an not full of troons and faggots.
Can’t wait to get my own place so i can at-least have some peace.