Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does IT hate us so much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
Deleted member 36729

Deleted member 36729

Self-banned
-
They wish us death and life imprisonment simply for not being able to have sex. Why do they act like we affect their lives?

They are extremists.

People fear that which they can't understand.

NPCs hate everything that goes against their programming.

Damn it, you know that's not why they hate us.

They hate non submissive men.

they are screwed, just like us, but they try to mock us to feel superior

most are fat ugly foids that want to invalidate everything we say, the rest are fat neckbeards with a 1/10 abomination

They see themselves in us

They want karma.

what other reason? :feelshmm:

Because we oftentimes say hateful things. And to that you might say "Well I say it because X," and sure. But that's not what you said in this opening post. Your opening post was bad faith make believe as if you really had no idea what their critiques of us are. As if you had never seen one of their posts before.

It's clearly a hate sub. They allow members to make fun of small penises, thin wrists etc. and use "virgin" as an insult. IT is also very popular with closet pedophiles and mentally ill men who cut off their penises.

These people like to project and they're all incels just like us, but their egos are so fragile, which is, of course, makes acceptance of the blackpill impossible for them.

Because we oftentimes say hateful things. And to that you might say "Well I say it because X," and sure. But that's not what you said in this opening post. Your opening post was bad faith make believe as if you really had no idea what their critiques of us are. As if you had never seen one of their posts before.
don't know what hateful things you're talking about :feelskek:

Because we are at the bottom of the social hierarchy and can therefore be hated without social repercussions.

In the 1930is it was socially acceptable to hate the Jews and that’s why they were hated by many people, not because of some political reasons.

transitioning takes its toll.

Because we are at the bottom of the social hierarchy and can therefore be hated without social repercussions.

In the 1930is it was socially acceptable to hate the Jews and that’s why they were hated by many people, not because of some political reasons.
true they are either incels in denial or wanna be bullies punching down

Who cares about the fags

Fuck em I didnt even know they existed before I joined this forum, bunch of trannies and white liberal cucks. Hope they trip and die in the shower

if they're women it's because they are retarded and privileged, so they think thats how the world is for everyone and if they're men they are incels in denial and projecting

- Calling women "foids". IMHO that IS kinda nerdy/cringey , but whatever.
- All the jailbait love. But y'all are mostly teens yourselves and I'm surprised they ain't figured that out by now.
- Anything negative about women makes NPC's go "reeeeeee!".
- The whole "government gimme a girlfriend" meme. They think it's serious/for real.
- The Elliot Rodger worship and dicksucking.

They wish us death and life imprisonment simply for not being able to have sex. Why do they act like we affect their lives?
Because we're ugly males

They hate the fact that we dare to exist without opinions that don't align with theirs.

It's like going to a church a Christian church and complaining that it's not inclusive towards Hindus, they actively CHOOSE to come here and read our posts and then bitch about them.

Pathetic wastes of space.

- Calling women "foids". IMHO that IS kinda nerdy/cringey , but whatever.
- All the jailbait love. But y'all are mostly teens yourselves and I'm surprised they ain't figured that out by now.
- Anything negative about women makes NPC's go "reeeeeee!".
- The whole "government gimme a girlfriend" meme. They think it's serious/for real.
- The Elliot Rodger worship and dicksucking.
:soy:
It's like going to a church a Christian church and complaining that it's not inclusive towards Hindus, they actively CHOOSE to come here and read our posts and then bitch about them.
this is what i dont understand jfl its like me going to some feminist forum then getting triggered already knowing ill disagree with them