Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does it even bother us to be incel...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Everytime I see an attractive woman I immediately know she is not interested in me. I can immediately see the Chads in my mind that she could have and would OF COURSE prefer over me. I have gotten so used to this that it does not even cause any feelings in me anymore. I just know the game is rigged against me. Women have a freedom to choose and are programmed by a materialistic society to optimize their own well being while giving a shit on other people so it's not going to happen.

This makes me wonder: Why does it even bother us to be incel? I mean it doesn't bother you that you can't fly or that you don't win the lottery twice a week. Those are just things that wont ever happen so why not get over it and move on? Why dont we just accept that we are invisible to foids and move on? Simply accept that the game is rigged against us and that the times we are living in will wipe out our bloodlines? Why do we not simply accept it? There is obviously nothing we can do against it!

It’s more about what I’ve lost rather than what I couldn’t attain

In childhood it bothered me not having ability to fly :(
And having cute adorable loli of culture would be rising above earthly world, not just sex or some salivated gf bf stuff

Because, we are biologically wired to be that way, our bodies don't care being ugly, but care about not getting laid.

Tbh my body has gotten used to it to a point where I doubt I could get hard if a naked foid was lying on me. My dick has learned that pleasure is something that can be provided only by ones own hand. It does not understand the concept of getting pleasure from another person. It knows that is not a realistic scenario.

Tbh my body has gotten used to it to a point where I doubt I could get hard if a naked foid was lying on me.
Oh, trust me, it would get harder than ever in case your scenario really happened. Not that i've experienced it myself, i obviously didn't (otherwise i wouldn't post here), but i realise that all what your body "has learned" in years of inceldom would turn into dust once a real female appears naked in front of you. Biology will reign there.

Embrace your Inceldom, and do the things you love the most.
I am enjoying myself like i never did.
All thanks to my motivations a.k.a Hobbies.

I embrace the fact that a foid's affection will never be free, will never be more than a transaction because of the face that I was born with. Nobody will ever be with me without wanting something in return. That's for Chad only.

Everytime I see an attractive woman I immediately know she is not interested in me. I can immediately see the Chads in my mind that she could have and would OF COURSE prefer over me. I have gotten so used to this that it does not even cause any feelings in me anymore. I just know the game is rigged against me. Women have a freedom to choose and are programmed by a materialistic society to optimize their own well being while giving a shit on other people so it's not going to happen.

This makes me wonder: Why does it even bother us to be incel? I mean it doesn't bother you that you can't fly or that you don't win the lottery twice a week. Those are just things that wont ever happen so why not get over it and move on? Why dont we just accept that we are invisible to foids and move on? Simply accept that the game is rigged against us and that the times we are living in will wipe out our bloodlines? Why do we not simply accept it? There is obviously nothing we can do against it!
vengeance

Well, we’re wired to want to fuck and be accepted by society yet all we get is rejection. Go and rationalize all you want but feelings are feelings, needs/wants are still present and constant reminders persist.

I have accepted it, it's just that my body doesn't seem to get the message, and it feels like society is deliberately taunting me with it's glorification of sex.

Tbh my body has gotten used to it to a point where I doubt I could get hard if a naked foid was lying on me.
Quit the bullshit, if an 8/10 food was lying naked On you, you'd have no problem getting an erection.

The not getting sex / ltr without paying part i can live with.

But the fact that normies and foids always look at me with disgust, treat me like shit, laughed at me, I would never get used to. They are visibly disgusted of me, whenever I ask them for something small at work, for a split second I can see it, they fucking despise me, thats how fugly I am. . .

If I cant have ltr with foid, I at least want society to treat me like im a normal person, and have a normal social life but thats too damn much to ask..:feelsrope:

Embrace your Inceldom, and do the things you love the most.
I am enjoying myself like i never did.
All thanks to my motivations a.k.a Hobbies.
What Hobbies do you have? I'm just curious.

What Hobbies do you have? I'm just curious.
Retro Gaming, Metal Poster Collector, 1/18 Diecast models, RC Collector, Lover of Good Anime & Movies

Men were made to fuck raw pussy. I'm not fucking raw pussy, hence i'm unhappy.

Last edited:
It’s more about what I’ve lost rather than what I couldn’t attain

This, because nobody gets upset that they didn’t win the lottery because winning the lottery is not:
A. Basic human right like food, shelter and INTIMACY
B. Guaranteed
C. Necessary
D. Common
E. Something everyone else has

I have accepted it, it's just that my body doesn't seem to get the message, and it feels like society is deliberately taunting me with it's glorification of sex.
divorce from it. Stop consuming its filth

Because we are biologically programmed to crave sex in order to reproduce.

Im just being Fuhrer:feelskek:

The not getting sex / ltr without paying part i can live with.

But the fact that normies and foids always look at me with disgust, treat me like shit, laughed at me, I would never get used to. They are visibly disgusted of me, whenever I ask them for something small at work, for a split second I can see it, they fucking despise me, thats how fugly I am. . .

If I cant have ltr with foid, I at least want society to treat me like im a normal person, and have a normal social life but thats too damn much to ask..:feelsrope:
Nope, we are ugly and low status disposable men, thus we are treated like shit, we have basically no use to foids (good genes) and thus no use for human evolution, we are all better off dead, but we wont rope, just cope and cope.. and try to accept being trash.

Embrace your inner incel warrior.
If people insult you, stand up to them and insult them back.
If they laugh at you, laugh at them.
Be a proud incel and embrace inner warrior and stand up for oneself.
nah dude, low status men have to accept being insulted and pretend it didnt bother us
to keep the bullying to a minimum
you cant show vulnerability, cant let them notice it bothers you
otherwise shits just gonna get worse
try to accept being trash.
:feelsseriously::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
We don't accept it because we are hard wired to search for mating OP.
If we fail to achieve this task, our damned body will keep reminding us that something is missing. Even if we lured our brain into rejecting this urge.
As some others said, all your coping thoughts of "not desiring a woman anymore" would vanish like powder the second a decent looking foid would say "yes" to you. This simple yet unatteignable thing is what make it worst.
I don't say you can't, nor shouldn't cope actively if you think ascending is definitely unreachable for you, but let's not lie ourselves into pretending we embraced being sexless definitely by choice, because it simply is not true.
And I don't think being dishonest with ourselves will bring any positive outcome, in the longterm that is.

Because desire for love / sex is innate to the human condition, being able to fly is not.