Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does Inceldom have a lot of weebs?

cuz 2d whores fog 3d

Low IQ probably

I like all forms of media equally.:feelsYall:
Be it videos, songs, movies, pictures, books, art, and even anime/manga.

bcuz japan is cool

the women are feminine, and good looking, the food is great, the country is beautiful, the culture is interesting, the music is good, the people are nice, it is very clean and friendly to customers, if you respect them they will reciprocate, they will not try to bully you or take advantage of you, the cities are very modern, you mog the average japanese male and heightmogging gives you joy
at the same time there is little bullshit and clear boundaries and a social protocol which is more analytical and favours autistic minds who dislike western emotiond and "vibes"

you go outside in the west and as an ugly male you will face lots of open hostility, people will cut you in lines, smash their shoulders in your body, laugh and smirk at you, provoke you by being loud and obnoxious, humiliate you by flexing with their social and romantic lifes

while japanese and in general asian people tend to be more diiscrete and private about such things

you can be for yourself, you dont have to talk if you dont want to talk for example with cashiers, you can just get your food and enjoy your privacy

people there are in general more likely to have a transactional and pragmatic mind

Last edited:
bcuz japan is cool

the women are feminine, and good looking, the food is great, the country is beautiful, the culture is interesting, the music is good, the people are nice, it is very clean and friendly to customers, if you respect them they will reciprocate, they will not try to bully you or take advantage of you, the cities are very modern, you mog the average japanese male and heightmogging gives you joy
at the same time there is little bullshit and clear boundaries and a social protocol which is more analytical and favours autistic minds who dislike western emotiond and "vibes"
Japan has the highest rate of Incels in the World.....

Japan has the highest rate of Incels in the World.....
but those incels are not miserable
you can still have friend if you are a single permavirgin
you have more options to enjoy yourself

Low IQ and closet homosexuals

Escapism. 2D women > 3D women. Even the most degenerate hentai NTR whore is probably just equivalent in sluttiness to the average 2021 becky.

Bro they have one of the highest rates of suicides in the World. There's even a forest in where they kill themselves.

if you feel lonely you can talk to women in exchange for money ("snacks") or get expensive prostitutes
and if you want to have sex you can fly to thailand or indonesia very quickly, most tourists in SEA are from Japan, Korea and East China
The suicide rate is on purpose broadcasted 24/7 by western nations because they like to shit on and stereotype other nations (infact everyone who shits on weebs here has this trait probably), Japan has not a higher suiciderate than Germany with about 15/100,000

Japan is the best country for Incels and the suiciderate is actually a proof for it, even though Japan has likely the most male virgins in the world percentwise, the suicide rate is not higher than mogger nations like Germany or Sweden or Norway, infact the suicicde rate in those nordic countries is even higher

USA has a far higher suicide rate than Japan

Last edited:
I don’t care if you like anime but having anime girls as your avi tells me you enjoy larping as a woman.

Fantasy. Escapism.
Most of us get into it when young, when we aren't aware of the blackpill. Anime is a cope.

Fantasy. Escapism.
Most of us get into it when young, when we aren't aware of the blackpill. Anime is a cope.
And why do incels don't cope in comics if comics are western as the Incel themselves?

NEETS dont sui, only wagecucks do :feelskek:

Escapism. 2D women > 3D women. Even the most degenerate hentai NTR whore is probably just equivalent in sluttiness to the average 2021 becky.
this
plus anime was always associated with outcasts, losers and nerds before tiktok so it makes sense for incels to be interested in it

NEETS dont sui, only wagecucks do :feelskek:
I'm one of those "wagecucks" and let me tell you that problem is if the wageslaves rather to get in loans than pay in cash. I still living with my parents but my car, whores and copes are paid with cash.

I'm one of those "wagecucks" and let me tell you that problem is if the wageslaves rather to get in loans than pay in cash. I still living with my parents but my car, whores and copes are paid with cash.
no I mean in Japan you have to work like 60 hours a week and after work you have to kiss the ass of your boss and if you fail the social protocol you get bulllied in the workplace merciless without option to change jobs (hard in Japan if you are bullied)

bcuz japan is cool

you go outside in the west and as an ugly male you will face lots of open hostility, people will cut you in lines, smash their shoulders in your body, laugh and smirk at you, provoke you by being loud and obnoxious, humiliate you by flexing with their social and romantic lifes

while japanese and in general asian people tend to be more diiscrete and private about such things

you can be for yourself, you dont have to talk if you dont want to talk for example with cashiers, you can just get your food and enjoy your privacy

people there are in general more likely to have a transactional and pragmatic mind
Nah, many Japanese ‘older’ men are cranky and very strict. A few of them verbally assaulted me. I think they feel threatened by white males. The Jap women never caused me problems tho...polite, stay to themselves.

Nah, many Japanese ‘older’ men are cranky and very strict. A few of them verbally assaulted me. I think they feel threatened by white males. The Jap women never caused me problems tho...polite, stay to themselves.
I never said incels should go to Japan and live there

You will never become a Japanese person

I said that if you are a Japanese incel you are probably the incel with the highest life quality

I only interpretate as an outsider how the social dynamics work there based on my encounters with other Japanese people and compare them with the things we have in the west

If you are an incel who is not from Japan you can go there as a guest and have a nice experience there

And if you 2Dmaxxx, become fluent in Japanese and continue to pursue your interest in the country you can even make some Japanese friends (maybe) ultimately getting similar experiences as native Japanese incels do

Japan is a very homogenous country and to experience real internal social dynamics requires a lot of effort and is in the most cases underwhelming