Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does Hitler get so much hate?

fuck_ITcucks

fuck_ITcucks

The only thing I could do was even the score
-
Sure, he wasn't great, but to the point of being so iconic for being supposedly the most horrible person ever? That's just dumb NPC thinking tbh. And people at 4chan, with their "Hitler did nothing wrong" memes, are just playing along with the misconception that the nazis were bad, by implying that it's an edgy thing to say that he did nothing wrong.

Let me, unlike ITers, list my arguments. And just to be clear, I'm not saying killing jews is ok obviously, unlike most people in this forum I don't even have any animosity towards jews, it's just that using Hitler and nazis as the icon for the most horrible people in history is just stupid.
  1. Hitler was democratically elected by Germans, it's not like his regime was imposed on them, and he was extremely popular. Of course, this doesn't mean that much because people are mostly idiots, but it deserves some respect.
  2. It wasn't just "Hitler" it was the nazi party and most germans in general. Just look it up and think, the info on what happened is out there, and even though it's obviously biased as fuck, it doesn't take a lot to read between lines. The inconvenient truth about the "evil nazis" is that most germans used to hate the shit out of the jews, simple as that.
  3. The people criticizing the nazis are buying stuff from Apple that they know has suicide nets in their factories, stuff made from child labor and slave labor in general, and literally couldn't give less of a shit.
  4. Current day's European Union has a tendency to call southern countries, which are poorer than northern ones, "pigs" just like the germans called the Jews, but ofc nothing wrong with this, it seems.
  5. Nazi Germany was defeated like 70 years ago, aka "the nazis" haven't existed for several decades now, yet people won't move on. At this point they're just a boogieman for normies to call people they don't like.
  6. People who hate "le evil nazis" the most are people who also support LITERAL CHILD ABUSE by the trans cult, as well as BLM rioters killing people and burning down neighborhoods, because that's socially ok. They'd be the main supporters of the LSDAP back in the day, and the kind of people who's the very reason the Holocaust happened.
  7. The saddest part: During nazi Germany, the US was also racist as fuck and literally forcibly sterilizing black people. Seeing how that changed over time, chances are the nazis would also not be racist nowadays. It's just unfair to compare current-day America to 1940's Germany.

Normies don't think, they just follow the popular opinion. 100 years ago they would have been the first to register in the fascist and nazi parties

Normies don't think, they just follow the popular opinion. 100 years ago they would have been the first to register in the fascist and nazi parties
high iq

Hitler had AktionT4, which is a the best alternative to facial surgery being covered by healthcare. I would support Hitler today because feminists and Republicans don't want facial surgery to be covered by healthcare so at least I could be disposed of with dignity.

The concentration camps

exactly tbh

based youngcel

china has concentration camps rn, so did the Japanese and many other countries throughout history
Ok those are bad too!

Hitler was the first major evil personality that was able to be widely recorded by modern media, i.e. video, radio, widespread newsprint. There were a few other genocidal leaders before hitler while these things existed or were coming into existence, (some worse than hitler like Leopold II by some standards, stalin, mussolini, etc.) but they lacked the charisma. Hitler became the first memorable Hitler just like bill gates became the og term for "insanely rich tech guy"
that makes sense ngl :feelsokman: :feelsthink:

I'm starting to believe in Jew theory more and more

Because of communist propaganda. He was bad, but Stalin and Mao were even worse.

Because the jews run the media, it's that simple

Because he lost the war
Did you miss history class or something?

Sure, he wasn't great, but to the point of being so iconic for being supposedly the most horrible person ever? That's just dumb NPC thinking tbh. And people at 4chan, with their "Hitler did nothing wrong" memes, are just playing along with the misconception that the nazis were bad, by implying that it's an edgy thing to say that he did nothing wrong.

Let me, unlike ITers, list my arguments. And just to be clear, I'm not saying killing jews is ok obviously, unlike most people in this forum I don't even have any animosity towards jews, it's just that using Hitler and nazis as the icon for the most horrible people in history is just stupid.
  1. Hitler was democratically elected by Germans, it's not like his regime was imposed on them, and he was extremely popular. Of course, this doesn't mean that much because people are mostly idiots, but it deserves some respect.
  2. It wasn't just "Hitler" it was the nazi party and most germans in general. Just look it up and think, the info on what happened is out there, and even though it's obviously biased as fuck, it doesn't take a lot to read between lines. The inconvenient truth about the "evil nazis" is that most germans used to hate the shit out of the jews, simple as that.
  3. The people criticizing the nazis are buying stuff from Apple that they know has suicide nets in their factories, stuff made from child labor and slave labor in general, and literally couldn't give less of a shit.
  4. Current day's European Union has a tendency to call southern countries, which are poorer than northern ones, "pigs" just like the germans called the Jews, but ofc nothing wrong with this, it seems.
  5. Nazi Germany was defeated like 70 years ago, aka "the nazis" haven't existed for several decades now, yet people won't move on. At this point they're just a boogieman for normies to call people they don't like.
  6. People who hate "le evil nazis" the most are people who also support LITERAL CHILD ABUSE by the trans cult, as well as BLM rioters killing people and burning down neighborhoods, because that's socially ok. They'd be the main supporters of the LSDAP back in the day, and the kind of people who's the very reason the Holocaust happened.
  7. The saddest part: During nazi Germany, the US was also racist as fuck and literally forcibly sterilizing black people. Seeing how that changed over time, chances are the nazis would also not be racist nowadays. It's just unfair to compare current-day America to 1940's Germany.

I don't know. Hitler got a bunch of stupid white males killed so for that he is definitely based.

china has concentration camps rn, so did the Japanese and many other countries throughout history
A hell of a bunch of people hate china the world over today

Because of communist propaganda. He was bad, but Stalin and Mao were even worse.
Stalin killed atleast the double of how many people Hitler killed

Hitler seems pretty based to me, he invented the blow up doll, afterall. Always lookin' out for the incels.

Because he was enemy of the American/British capitalist cabal. Hitler wanted power over trade and economy to stay with the fascist state. Communists wanted central power as well but their ideas were very different putting them at odds. Capitalists were enemies to both since they want less state intervention.

We currently live under the post WW2 world order so Hitler is treated as a villian. When this world order will wither away, history will remember Hitler less harshly.

There have been worse dictators before Hitler and there will be worse after. Only thing special about him is that he was the first one to industrialize the process of systematic genocide. It showed us how modern technology is incompatible with our tribalistic monkey minds.

A hell of a bunch of people hate china the world over today
Yeah but it's not the same at all. People even talk about going back in time to kill Hitler as an example of a good thing to do, it's just blown wayyyy out of proportion.

Reddit brings this up often in fact, they think it'd be wholesome :soy: to go back in time and kill Hitler. Well let me tell you what would happen if they could do that, they'd read a newspaper, go to a nazi rally or talk to people, and quickly change their mind and agree with the nazis, since it was the status quo back then, and become one more nazi, end of story.

This and Hitler was made infamous by the jews by creating a hoax called the holocaust

This and Hitler was made infamous by the jews by creating a hoax called the holocaust

why do you think it was a hoax? lots of jews have written about their experiences there, and I think there's also pics and shit

in Germany its literally illegal to deny it though, jfl

Last edited:
It’s just here mentality. Society says hitler bad so everyone follows

(((they))) envy his mustache

Tldr GrAYcel

I only add: He made Germany small again.

Tbh, he doesn't get much hate but is a living meme. And in Germany after a post-war stage of appreciation, then demonization today is more a mocking object.

Why are human soap and skin-lampshades contradicting death by gas?

Normies just hate his mustache

Because hitler was right in virtually everything he did and said. So the Jews want to paint him as a bad evil person that never was correct even though he was. He predicted a lot of things like the Jews being trying to take over everything. Hitler even invented highways. The interstates in America were based on and inspired by hitlers autobahn

There is sense in this thread. Ponder this however:

If hitler and the nazis were that great, why didn’t they kill the jews? Could they not have built more crematoriums?

tbh
There is sense in this thread. Ponder this however:

If hitler and the nazis were that great, why didn’t they kill the jews? Could they not have built more crematoriums?
it wasn't easy, there were a lot of jews, and the more land they conquered, the more jews were in it

also if they killed all the jews they'd no longer be able to blame them for everything

Last edited:

Aware as all fuck. Highest IQ post in ages.
Muh concentration camps that have medical bays and pools
Muh human soap :soy:
The world lost ww2
Jews won WW2.
Because the jews run the media, it's that simple
Yes.
Muh concentration camps that killed millions of innocent people in painful and brutal ways
This guy hasn't done his cremation math.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 5802CE55-244B-4A78-A9DB-06FCE196D155.png
    5802CE55-244B-4A78-A9DB-06FCE196D155.png
    516.4 KB · Views: 24

image not loading
The image is religious population of Europe in which Jews didn’t decline in number. Also the death count of the holocaust changed as time changed from 1 to 3 to 6 million j00s

If it had legitimately killed 6 million they wouldn’t have had the ability nor manpower to establish Israel literally right after

Aware as all fuck. Highest IQ post in ages.

Muh human soap :soy:

Jews won WW2.

Yes.

This guy hasn't done his cremation math.
thanks bro, glad to see that a german can corroborate this, because, according to some ITer, this is "extremely offensive for germans" :soy: and i'd get beaten up for saying this in Germany :soy:
The image is religious population of Europe in which Jews didn’t decline in number. Also the death count of the holocaust changed as time changed from 1 to 3 to 6 million j00s

If it had legitimately killed 6 million they wouldn’t have had the ability nor manpower to establish Israel literally right after
that's interesting ngl, I always thought the Holocaust was true, but this makes me wonder

either way, holocaust or not, concentration camps were true and it seems like they were hell on earth

Last edited:
Israel was in the making since Herzl's 1880s text on Zionism. Already in the 1900s did Zionists move to what was then part of the Ottoman Empire. Already in 1920s had the Jews formed armed forces and were native Palestinians being killed. In the 1930s Hitler even negotiated with these terrorist groups to agree on having the German Jews sent to Palestine. Their plans was hampered by fierce immigration bounds of the British (who at that time formally governed the area) because they feared it would exacerbate the genocide of the native Palestinians.

(It's a myth Hitler wanted them dead. There were many proposals on getting the Jews to move --- Uganda, Argentina, Madagascar, all of the West, that Jewish oblast in Russia, etc. Fun fact: during the 1938 Évian Conference the West came together to discuss German Jew refugees and all countries except the Dominican Republic refused to let the Jews in because they didn't --- I'm quoting basically --- want to import the Jewish Problem.)

WWII was precisely what the Jews needed. The fact that the state of Israel was formed a year after WWII, is no surprise. The fact that billions in reparation aid have been sent to the Jews afterwards, is no surprise. Things like this are a thousand times more glaring than any weak argument about Zyklon B or cremation times or population censuses could ever be.

If you think these financial aids aren't funky ask yourself how many aids the Roma received. (Actually, name one example of a known Roma person involved in the Holocaust. Hint: it's none because they media doesn't care as they aren't Jews.)

thanks bro, glad to see that a german can corroborate this, because, according to some ITer, this is "extremely offensive for germans" :soy: and i'd get beaten up for saying this in Germany :soy:
It's illegal in Germany to question the Holocaust, so that makes it a more sensitive topic there.

Last edited:
Israel was in the making since Herzl's 1880s text on Zionism. Already in the 1900s did Zionists move to what was then part of the Ottoman Empire. Already in 1920s had the Jews formed armed forces and were native Palestinians being killed. In the 1930s Hitler even negotiated with these terrorist groups to agree on having the German Jews sent to Palestine. Their plans was hampered by fierce immigration bounds of the British (who at that time formally governed the area) because they feared it would exacerbate the genocide of the native Palestinians.

(It's a myth Hitler wanted them dead. There were many proposals on getting the Jews to move --- Uganda, Argentina, Madagascar, all of the West, that Jewish oblast in Russia, etc. Fun fact: during the 1938 Évian Conference the West came together to discuss German Jew refugees and all countries except the Dominican Republic refused to let the Jews in because they didn't --- I'm quoting basically --- want to import the Jewish Problem.)

WWII was precisely what the Jews needed. The fact that the state of Israel was formed a year after WWII, is no surprise. The fact that billions in reparation aid have been sent to the Jews afterwards, is no surprise. Things like this are a thousand times more glaring than any weak argument about Zyklon B or cremation times or population censuses could ever be.

If you think these financial aids aren't funky ask yourself how many aids the Roma received. (Actually, name one example of a known Roma person involved in the Holocaust. Hint: it's none because they media doesn't care as they aren't Jews.)

It's illegal in Germany to question the Holocaust, so that makes it a more sensitive topic there.
there? arent you german?