Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does foid soap amd deodorant smell better and last longer?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
I stole my mom's dove soap bar and that shit is so soft and pleasant smelling, it also doesn't seem to disintegrate the second it touches water and I've probably gotten 20 showers out of it.

My mom also gave me deodorant and told me I stink 24/7 and need to wear it, that shit smells like orange blossom and stays on for 18 ish hours before I get a hint of BO seeping through.

it's not fair

could be made on purpose

then they say you smell bad, hypocrite scum

I stole my mom's dove soap bar and that shit is so soft and pleasant smelling, it also doesn't seem to disintegrate the second it touches water and I've probably gotten 20 showers out of it.

My mom also gave me deodorant and told me I stink 24/7 and need to wear it, that shit smells like orange blossom and stays on for 18 ish hours before I get a hint of BO seeping through.
i often used my sisters cocos shampoo shit mogged bigtime

Because men's products are mass produced 4-in-1 slop filled to the brim with sulfates and they get away with it because it they call it "sasquatch ass"

I buy cocoa butter soap and shampoo so I smell like Laquisha

Products for foids are given much more care because foids get everything in this world