Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does FBI persecute ugly guys virgines? (POL)

Why do they ded sr?

• They are strange

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • They think that we have superpower like marvel villains

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • They are just compassionate people who dont want to leave us rot alone

• They are drama queens who exagerrate things

• They are lonely people like us, they need hugs here on incel co

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I dont know Carlos, but it looks like witch hunt of your native spanish inquisition

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Here is the pol. Vote, share your thoughts.

they persecute those that say """"bad"""" things and like to pin things on people that have """"bad"""" thoughts

they persecute those that say """"bad"""" things and like to pin things on people that have """"bad"""" thoughts
I think that they are hugely dissapointed coz they dreamt to investegate x files instead of that

They want women to have all the power. We ask for equality so we get attacked

they just hate us for the crime of being born with the wrong bone structure

Because they're cunts

"Excuse me sir,our organization is investigating this dangerous terrorist compound called the I.N.C.E.L.S.We need additional 300 million us dollar to finish our comprehensive investigation asap"

Money and politics
so, something similar to the inquisition

Obviously we have superpowers. Who else could drive away that many females?

Because they are a popular public enemy. All foids and most men (being white knights) will unite behind prosecuting the grotesque creatures known as incels that prey on women.

FBI creates most home grown terrorism, Entrapment - they encourage people going ER which is why i'm always suspcious of people recommending others here to Go ER. They have a quota to meet and need public to be scared to keep receiving funding, the more scared the public the better ($$$$$)

"In some cases the FBI may have created terrorists out of law-abiding individuals by suggesting the idea of taking terrorist action or encouraging the target to act," the report alleges.

if you want a podcast that covers this material http://and www.noagendashow.com/ - i stopped listening tho, it can be depressing how the world works and these types of stories keep repeating

Last edited: