Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does family never ask me about relationships?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Late 30s and family never asks me about relationships or if I have a gf etc. maybe in indirect ways like 2-3 times my whole life. Here are 3 scenarios I believe may be happening.

1. Most likely scenario they realize how ugly I am and understand how hard and unlikely it would be for me to attract a female.

2. They think I’m a fag.

3. Least likely scenario they think I’m a slayer who just smash and dashes and doesn’t do relationships lol ok this one was just for fun nobody thinks that.

The most black pilled thing about this is that it is apparent they don’t care about me. They don’t care that I am lonely, will never have my own family and will grow old and die completely alone in this world.

Because they already know it's over for you and they don't want to offend you.

first or second but probably the first one tbhngl

Same here. No one cares if i die alone.

It's because you're a representation of their genetic failure, so bringing it up would be insulting themselves.

They can feel our blackpill sphere

They know that it's over

Nobody in my family has ever asked me about relationships and i'm a 30s-cel. Even friends don't ask.

I don't look too bad and i've got no traits that would suggest gayness but:

4. I'm not NT

Dude you're on this forum like the rest if us and you're wondering why your family members dont ask if you have a gf? Even your family knows it's over for you.

My friends don't even bring it up anymore. I have a friend who used to bring it up condescendingly, lately not even that. I rarely talk to my family.

Next time they bring it up I will pretend to be one of those fucking stupid betabuxxxers and tell them "you know I'm focusing on my job! I work so much I can't sleep more than 4hrs a day, how could I get a gf? But soon I'll be promoted to manager and I'm sure by working hard everything will fall into place!" Or some bullshit like that, fuck them
I'm fucking jealous dude.
Just do what I said. Pretend you work a lot. That's acceptable for bluepilled cucks

By age 30 with no relationship history they know better than to ask. They know there is no relationship, know it's embarrassing for you, know that you don't want to discuss it with them, so they avoid the topic for everyone's benefit. Basically what everyone else is saying, they know it's over for you.

Most likely because of the first 2 options jfl.
My family also never asks, I guess it's because I also have another cousin who is older than me who also can't attain a relationship.
Thank god for him.. Either that or they think I'm also gay. Fuark.

By age 30 with no relationship history they know better than to ask. They know there is no relationship, know it's embarrassing for you, know that you don't want to discuss it with them, so they avoid the topic for everyone's benefit. Basically what everyone else is saying, they know it's over for you.

Yep. And if you're not NT they know it's over anyway.

Same with me. They know that without any hair in my head I will die alone.

lol you're going on 40
They know you aren't just going to pop up one day with a gf

I remember back in my teens my mother asked me some times and other people too but then it stopped.. forever

In all honesty, it's the second option.

my parents will assume I'm gay long before realising they made an ugly child.

Parents asking about relationships and stuff is a white people thing. My curry parents have never asked me or my brothers about our relationship status. Arranged marriage is also a thing and in a Muslim household, they’d rather their son remain a virgin anyway.

Same here. No one cares if i die alone.
same. family is overrated. I have seen very few families that truly care for each other for reasons other than mere blood ties/societal pressure.

The faggot accusations and "do you have a GF" things stopped around age 25.

The blackpill isnt a pill its internalized into our brains. They subconsciously know its over and they just don't bother confronting you about it.

If ur 30 they already know it's over for u

They can easily see you don't have the BONES

I wish my mother would stop pestering me about getting a girlfriend. She just wants more servants to take care of her in her old age, but is too narcissistic to realize she gave birth to a genetic failure who has to pay hundreds of dollars and risk months in jail to hold a foid's hand.

In Islam, you have to keep your virginity until you consummate your marriage. I should’ve said remain a virgin until marriage,
That applies to males too? I thought that was just for foids.

You should be glad they dont. They know your place and accept it or likely talk about it behind your back. But I dont know them so I am only assuming.