Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does everyone want to gymmaxx, looksmaxx, and be primal, physical, and sexy? What about developing our intellectual side?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
It seems that if you're a thinker, observer, and reflector who prefers to read, learn, and produce, you're automatically invisible and outright thrown out of society which has become ridiculously feminine, narcissistic, addictive, consumerist, and primitive. All the gymmaxxed Chads today basically act like women with their obsession with beauty and adoration.

You are a fakecel. You don't belong here first of all

No incentive to read

It seems that if you're a thinker, observer, and reflector who prefers to read, learn,
same reason why every time i see someone reading a book in public, i think theyre being overly pretentious assholes

Stop picking fights over everything.
No really, how can you be an incel. Even 1/10 UP cels are banging harems. @\Rapist says you are 5/10 :feelsugh:

Maybe because primitive people are easier to control.

probably because people don't want to be alone

you can either be the vapid mindless chad or inellectual autist no in between

It's what soyciety values mab

probably because people don't want to be alone
I don't want to be a feminized hypersocial narcissistic social butterfly metrosexual mangina faggot either.

It seems that if you're a thinker, observer, and reflector who prefers to read, learn, and produce, you're automatically invisible and outright thrown out of society which has become ridiculously feminine, narcissistic, addictive, consumerist, and primitive. All the gymmaxxed Chads today basically act like women with their obsession with beauty and adoration.
Ignorance is bliss.
Dumb people are happy people.
The world has become superficial and materialistic. The base desires of the flesh are above all else and the elite preach this incessantly. Since most people, especially foids, are merely obedient followers/sheep, we're now seeing the sad result of this crap.

I don't want to be a feminized hypersocial narcissistic social butterfly metrosexual mangina faggot either.
you personally don't, that's cool, most people don't care

Most genetically defective and inferior incels won't be able to do that much IQmaxxing and knowledgemaxxing anyways.

You've answered your own question here. People want all of the visible things precisely because the others things aren't. People are superficial and trust their five material senses first. It's what they can immediately understand. When you see a good looking person of the opposite sex you immediately understand so many things. Beautiful, fit, healthy, genetically superior, and someone you would want to mix your genes with. But you can't do that with someone's intellect. You can't look at someone and immediately know how incredible their mind is. That takes a fair bit of work and effort on your part, whereas the former just needs literally half a second of vision and brain processing.

Come on. This should be obvious to anyone who's black pilled.

Ignorance is bliss.
Dumb people are happy people.
The world has become superficial and materialistic. The base desires of the flesh are above all else and the elite preach this incessantly. Since most people, especially foids, are merely obedient followers/sheep, we're now seeing the sad result of this crap.
Indeed, plus heavy sad sigh.
My greatest cope is expanding my mind and POV.

It's literally all I can do

No gym for your IQ

I just want pussy mang

intellimaxxing has no guarantees and guaranteed returns as it used to be in the past so it's not worth it at all.

Take it from me man, becoming educated and getting yourself somewhere is semi-fulfilling but it is the exact opposite of what foids find attractive. I work in a place filled with 160 IQ fuckers and all of them have high-end women repellent despite most of them looking like mid-tier normies. Not that they are incels mind you, but every time I've been out with any of them for drinks you can tell literally nobody wants to talk to any of us.

Take it from me man, becoming educated and getting yourself somewhere is semi-fulfilling but it is the exact opposite of what foids find attractive. I work in a place filled with 160 IQ fuckers and all of them have high-end women repellent despite most of them looking like mid-tier normies. Not that they are incels mind you, but every time I've been out with any of them for drinks you can tell literally nobody wants to talk to any of us.
Exactly! High IQ is a foid and normie repellant. It is as much responsible for inceldom as ugliness and shortness. Women want hypermasculine sexually dimorphic primitive men with athleticism not weak cerebral bookworms and theorists who shut themselves away from socializing to study topics which no one cares about. This is why high IQ theorists like @DarkStar are alone; they find no acceptance or invitation from the outside world that is solely focused on physicality.

intellimaxxing has no guarantees and guaranteed returns as it used to be in the past so it's not worth it at all.
Intelligence is a negative today unlike in the past. It acts as a hindrance at best and an instant disqualifier at worst. Intelligence is a guarantor of inceldom and isolation today.

But you can't do that with someone's intellect.
Even if someone's intellect becomes apparent in a social setting, its a turn off not a turn on. Women are not attracted to intelligence.

I would gladly become 20 iq points dumber if it meant I could gain 2 points of attractiveness

Women aren't attracted to smart guys. Books, math, physics etc. can be a cope at most. Even if you manage to get to your act together and become relatively rich, at most you'll become a betabuxxer to some roastie.

OK, but how do they really look like? You said they're MTN, so I'm going to assume that they're ugly to average looking. Also, in a place like a bar - in today's cultural climate - is putting yourself through the hypergamy conveyor belt to be selected or ruthlessly discarded. You're at a place where women's hypergamy is, by design, supposed to be heightened.

Exactly! High IQ is a foid and normie repellant. It is as much responsible for inceldom as ugliness and shortness. Women want hypermasculine sexually dimorphic primitive men with athleticism not weak cerebral bookworms and theorists who shut themselves away from socializing to study topics which no one cares about. This is why high IQ theorists like @DarkStar are alone; they find no acceptance or invitation from the outside world that is solely focused on physicality.
This is true, and we have research to prove so:

WomenPromoteDysgenics

As you can see, they neglect educational attainment which often correlates with IQ.

I just want pussy mang
The absence of pussy in my life enabled for me to gage how the world truly is-my inability to get it is partially dependent on the fact I already met this criteria:
This is why high IQ theorists like @DarkStar are alone; they find no acceptance or invitation from the outside world that is solely focused on physicality.

even for normies women won't give them the time of day if they look like shit and women love to monkeybranch so it's just minmaxxing the equivalent of jiggling keys in front of a toddler.
no one gave a shit when I read in public back when I was fat but now that I'm not at least they don't sit next to me and have loud distracting conversations like before

even for normies women won't give them the time of day if they look like shit and women love to monkeybranch so it's just minmaxxing the equivalent of jiggling keys in front of a toddler.
no one gave a shit when I read in public back when I was fat but now that I'm not at least they don't sit next to me and have loud distracting conversations like before
People have become so primitive and intolerant. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Intellect is becoming a novel thing with AI and jewgle dumbing us down.

To be fair and this might be because I am older than most of the people here on the Forum at least 50%, if not higher I don't think most of the users of this forum do anything to improve their intellectual capabilities and what I mean by that is they really don't take the learning pill they can take all the other pills but for some reason the learning pill or at least trying to broaden their Horizons in a more Normie terminology is not as well promoted as I would like I guarantee you most the users here do not read books there are very smart people on this forum smarter than me but I just don't think the majority of us really apply ourselves for what we can actually accomplish but when the world rejects us so much there is no real need to try to put yourself out there and prove yourself to the world for me personally I just enjoy reading and listening to audiobooks because there is a wealth of knowledge out there at our fingertips and we could really learn more than we bargain for using the internet not that it will improve our lives but it will be healthy exercise for the brain to read a book that is beyond a middle school level

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back