Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does everyone tells us to go out??

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
It follows the exact same backwards logic as "just be rich bro!"

What does going outside accomplish other than make me visibly uncomfortable and remind me of how much of a failure I am? It's not like foids on the street want to be approached by an autistic subhuman 2/10 truecel like me.

Now that they put any actual thought into their "advice" since they only care about jerking themselves off than actually helping us.
You are homeless? Pfff. Look around there are many houses! JUST GET THE HOUSE!

Ive been taking long walks all my fucking life lmao
Should i approach couples and ask them if they wanna be my friends? :feelskek: Maybe groups of old people? :feelskek::feelskek: Girls? They literally look very scared when i approach them for no reason on the streets. Even if i dont ask anything, and ugly dude walking towards you is enough to get them uncomfortable.
it is stupid, ignorant and dangerous advice. I have been told to "go to a bar alone to make new friends" and shit before when I was at my lowest on antidepressants and NEET for over 10 years. I'd have got my head kicked in seriously!
Exactly.
Like, what are you supposed to do? Approach a random group of dudes and ask them if you can join them? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: "Hi, i just saw you guys and i think youre pretty cool. Wanna be my friend?" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Youre gonna get in trouble most probably