Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does everyone have so high expectations

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Man fuck this. My family says all the time “get a gud job lul” “make millions for us” ”pls become a president, if you dont you are a retard”
They want my life to be like this

Wagecuck for others pleasures
Die and be forgotten.

Wtf should i do?

I was called a disgrace to my family but I would rather be that than work 9-5 my whole life for some old rich currycel

They're live in dream world that's why they have so high exceptations

nobody gets anything for compromising and trying to please everyone.
if i went full hooligan maybe i would have had a gf, like some pieces of shit i've seen, instead i decided to please everyone and focus on work, socializing, school and hobbies in equal measure, total disaster followed. you should literally just pick one if you want success and fuck everything else. dipshits who picked socializing only are fucking women 10 years their junior in a tiny studio apartment while working as a cashier in a clothing store.

I was called a disgrace to my family but I would rather be that than work 9-5 my whole life for some old rich currycel
Exactly, they want you to wagecuck for them