Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does everyone have friends except me?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
It's not fair :feelscry:

I dont have friends, job or girlfriend. I am the biggest loser here :feelsautistic:

On the bright side, people nowadays are as dumb as pig shit and equally as useless and boring. You aren't missing much :feelsautistic:

I was lucky to personalitymaxxxx so I made a lot of friends over the years in schools shame girls didn’t like my personality I guess it was too short for them.

Same I'm lonely af at my school and I got no energy left whatsoever to make friends

The Jews are responsible for this

Friends don’t exist.

yeah like most people on an incel forum have friends
This. People will only be your "friend" if there's something in it for them. Fucking parasites.
Then nobody will have a friend :feelsbadman:

everyone I see in uni is with his friends, it's rare to see someome who is alone all day like me

Last edited:
You want to have debil friend who will call you ugly and teel to go for ugly roasties?

Its kinda brutal, init

same
Dontgiveafucklossus

This. People will only be your "friend" if there's something in it for them. Fucking parasites.
Confirmed.

Even if their only benefit is a slightly higher social view by standing on you!