Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does everyone always present themselves as the badass ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Why can’t they be more humble like me?
I know and can present myself badass or superior against a “lower status” person

but I don’t not because I’m high inhib or scared ,I just don’t need it I guess

i hate People telling how a badass thing they did this and they did that, these are the same people who told they bitched out cuz the guy was taller and jacked

it’s really the bigger fish eating the smaller ones but I just can’t accept that in a way probably cuz I’m a loser

i always hear people telling other people how great and how bad ass they are for whatever the fucking reason I mean OK you’re a bad ass you’re great Why do you need to tell me about these things if you are in fact bad ass and great go to more badass things faggot

I hate redpillers, white knight s and want them tortured and dead cuz in real they don’t Have any morals and they will do the most evil thing if they have given the chance without consequences. But they act as the pillars of greatness

What’s so funny about truth Justice and the American way?

I've noticed the same thing among normals.
But as an incel there really isn't anyone lower status than you outside of worse off incels:feelshaha:

Because normies constantly revolve around social hirearchies.

We are nothing but intellectually evolved apes and society is just a jungle, so normals stablish dominant hierarchies to satisfy female hypergamy so there ya go, if go into a norman group with foids in there, it is just a competition to decide which one is the alpha male and who are the betas, usually the best genes determine who is the alpha.

but I don’t not because I’m high inhib or scared ,I just don’t need it I guess
If an incel fights back against bullies he gets ostracised and expelled from school, if a chad does he's brave and standing up for himself.

One time I killed these 22 bullies with my bare hands despite them all being armed with m16s and shotguns. I managed to dodge all the bullets. :feelzez:

I've noticed the same thing among normals.
But as an incel there really isn't anyone lower status than you outside of worse off incels:feelshaha:
Yeah loool

kill the bastards in minecraft

@Broly @FamilyGuy1999 @Diocel @WØLF @Zettacel @shii410 @Dregster666 @Irredeemable keep on doing that

@Broly @FamilyGuy1999 @Diocel @WØLF @Zettacel @shii410 @Dregster666 @Irredeemable keep on doing that

I’ve talked to so many guys online who are like “I’ve been in tons of fights and haven’t lost a single one”

I dont do that :feelswhat: i only did that when I was shitposting with FTL :feelsjuice: and that only happened because this Retard wanted to make it a pissing contest where he thought he could tear me down :feelstastyman:

Btw @BlkPillPres thoughts on this thread :feelsStudy:

I dont do that :feelswhat: i only did that when I was shitposting with FTL :feelsjuice: and that only happened because this Retard wanted to make it a pissing contest where he thought he could tear me down :feelstastyman:

Btw @BlkPillPres thoughts on this thread :feelsStudy:
Then why are you here bitch? Keep on sucking that cock fucking faggots

Most incels chase average lives condemned to sub-humanity from their circumstances but normies chase fame, success, and status only to end up at mediocrity.

I am going to leave America, it has only brought disappointment and pain for my family, after I can get a good American degree: curry land is incredibly competitive with millions of engineering grads jobless. I will live out a discreet life in the countryside like my father and his father before him and maybe I can give the kids there like my little cousin Tuhin a better childhood than mine in my father's village.

What do you hope for your future @Mentally lost cel ?

Last edited:
I used to have a good ass.

Or at least an ok ass.

But now im really old i lost my ass.

So yeah...

I have a bad ass now.
(It hurts to just sit these days)

I wanted a new ass but i can't even afford a mule.

they're borderline retarded lol it is what it is

Ego and the urge to climb social ladder. no humility among normies and whores.

It’s just flexing your genetics. As you said, had they been confronted by a bigger dude they would have pussied out. It’s a mog or be mogged world. Stay in your lane and hopefully no one will mog you for no reason.

Agreed its all about putting each other down so to look good in front of foids. Foids actually enjoy when guys fight with each other but still pretend to be the "empathetic" gender. Simps and cucks give them that enjoyment. Fuck this clown world seriously.

It’s just flexing your genetics. As you said, had they been confronted by a bigger dude they would have pussied out. It’s a mog or be mogged world. Stay in your lane and hopefully no one will mog you for no reason.
What kind of monster made this place

You’re describing the subchad males with foid-driven insecurities that join the military/police, learn martial arts and drive a massive try-hard sized vehicle.

You’re describing the subchad males with foid-driven insecurities that join the military/police, learn martial arts and drive a massive try-hard sized vehicle.
lol exactly