Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does everybody call me fat on game chat

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I'm 1.97m and currently 205lb

I go to the gym regularly and do cardio every day and watch what I eat. That is miles above the average normshit.

That is no where near fat yet I have some kind of voice failo and everybody just insults me for no reason the second i talk on voice chat

Ive never been able to understand this because I often don't even say anything provocative, even my own team just always decides to just gang up on me and start insulting me.

They always just say "you sound like you weigh 400lb" which I've never understood at all because I'm leaner than every single normalfag on the planet on average.

You can't even escape inceldom on online gaming among your own team

Last edited:
They can sense and hear the toxicity coming from your voice

Is this bragging?

They can sense and hear the toxicity coming from your voice
Honestly at this point I just insult everyone I can even if they're teammates

If I try to be nice and just do basic callouts I always get insulted by own team for absolutely no reason, it's not just one guy it's usually 1-3 who join in and just insult me for no reason

That's why I rarely talk and if I do it's usually just insults, it's the same everywhere both IRL and online, nothing but insults for absolutely no reason even if you're being nice

You can't escape this shit even online. Get insulted and called ugly in person, go online get insulted and called fat or whatever. I'm so tired of this

197cm is useless with a sub5 face ngl

Who is seeing my face on voice chat though?

I have a failo both in person and online
I know I'm just saying that to the retards that think height can make up for an ugly face

I had a similar issue when I used the play games like cs or overwatch. People would keep asked me if I was high or saying that I was stoned. I don't know if it was my voice or the way I talked. But they didn't do it in an insulting way, I never got any hate from teammates other than the typical toxic faggot that everyone usually gets once in a while.

I'm 1.97m and currently 205lb

I go to the gym regularly and do cardio every day and watch what I eat. That is miles above the average normshit.

That is no where near fat yet I have some kind of voice failo and everybody just insults me for no reason the second i talk on voice chat

Ive never been able to understand this because I often don't even say anything provocative, even my own team just always decides to just gang up on me and start insulting me.

They always just say "you sound like you weigh 400lb" which I've never understood at all because I'm leaner than every single normalfag on the planet on average.

You can't even escape inceldom on online gaming among your own team

:chad::banhammer:

@HidekiTojota @Quasimodocel @gymletethnicel thought on this brag
Jfl at being an incel on chads.co
You cannot be an incel at that height unless your face is deformed.
@knajjd As a manlet mod I would to know you thoughts

Because your dick is fat

weird tbh, idk if i ever noticed a fat guy voice

People call me fat too.

The voicepill is especially brutal for online gaming.

i never get called fat tbh

Why is OP a whole foot taller than I am

You must have a deep voice

At that height you need to have a shit frame and an actual deformed face to be an incel