Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why does every job have to be hard?

Vyn

Vyn

I was born and my life was over
★★★
Why can’t jobs be fun and easy like a job that pays you to sit in bed and eat Doritos and rate movies?

True that bro.
I have a part-time waiter job at a busy restaurant every weekend and I can't feel my fucking feet by the end of the day. Shit's brutal.

there are some braindead jobs like late-night security camera watch jobs, you legit just sit there and watch tv shows/anime while supposedly watching the cameras

there is jobs where you can slack off, but they are few and far between, check if there is night guard at some small town mall or some shit. spend most you time looking at surveillance vids, and a walk every hour or so

True that bro.
I have a part-time waiter job at a busy restaurant every weekend and I can't feel my fucking feet by the end of the day. Shit's brutal.
Fucking brutal, that's why I'm a Neet

there is jobs where you can slack off, but they are few and far between, check if there is night guard at some small town mall or some shit. spend most you time looking at surveillance vids, and a walk every hour or so
I will see

Jobs are only hard for autists and sub 5s

While you wageslave for minimum wage in a factory, some woman puts her feet to a camera or sits around a office doing nothing and makes more money

there are some braindead jobs like late-night security camera watch jobs, you legit just sit there and watch tv shows/anime while supposedly watching the cameras
No way!!!!!! I need this

Jobs are only hard for autists and sub 5s

While you wageslave for minimum wage in a factory, some woman puts her feet to a camera or sits around a office doing nothing and makes more money
Facts, brutal blackpill

I will see
another job too check out, librarian, just put books in shelf and fill in a form of what book is loaned out, maybe show someone the way too specific sections of books, dont think you need formal education beyond high school either

another job too check out, librarian, just put books in shelf and fill in a form of what book is loaned out, maybe show someone the way too specific sections of books, dont think you need formal education beyond high school either
That's actually a great idea ngl

might consider that

Most low entry jobs are easy, the problem is how boring they are and how much time they waste

I've seen a ~14 year old JB Stacy working, it's so embarrassing, I'm gonna get a job or income stream soon even though I'm also a student. My sperg traits don't help, but anyways.