Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does every incel here study computer science?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Computer science looks like the most boring and hardest subject I have ever seen, how can someone legitimately like studying computer science (mental rape)?

And unless if you find work at Google or Amazon, you will make as much as some finance or accounting graduate.

It's preparation for future career and moneymaxxing; you don't have to be super social like in law and med, it's not super difficult and long like law/med/some type of physics degree, it's popular as fuck due to that and the salaries are good once you get out of entry-level, so it's obvious why so many sub 5s would choose it. You can become a SWE at a non-FAANG company and make over $100K. :feelsjuice:

Too stupid for STEM, in my case. :feelstastyman:

They do that shit 60 hours a week while Chad parties and makes more money

Most of computer science students are terminally online nerds. That's why computer science students are overrepresented in every forum and it feels like everyone studies that. Even on reddit it's the same. Also computer science and engineering students never shut up about their degrees kek.

Zeroo you have braindamage man
IT is the most incel friendly field that's why there are so many ITcels because they aren't braindamaged like you.
How do you even go through life with an IQ this low? I don't mean that in an insulting way, I genuinely want to know.

I’m currently failing my computer science class

It's preparation for future career and moneymaxxing; you don't have to be super social like in law and med, it's not super difficult and long like law/med/some type of physics degree, it's popular as fuck due to that and the salaries are good once you get out of entry-level, so it's obvious why so many sub 5s would choose it. You can become a SWE at a non-FAANG company and make over $100K. :feelsjuice:
It is difficult lmfao. Also law isn’t hard in terms of a mentally logically challenging sense, it’s just a lot of work

It is difficult lmfao. Also law isn’t hard in terms of a mentally logically challenging sense, it’s just a lot of work
I'm not saying it isn't, but it is less time-consuming and stressful than both law and med, has many job opportunities, and pays well once you make it out of entry-level. :feelsjuice:

I'm not saying it isn't, but it is less time-consuming and stressful than both law and med, has many job opportunities, and pays well once you make it out of entry-level. :feelsjuice:
Fair and that is true

I’m too low iq and mentally incapable of CS I need similar job that don’t require me talking to Normies unless the job is full of foids

Computer science looks like the most boring and hardest subject I have ever seen, how can someone legitimately like studying computer science (mental rape)?

And unless if you find work at Google or Amazon, you will make as much as some finance or accounting graduate.
I like little kids

Idk. I wanted to do game development so that's why I chose it. Now I regret it and it's too late to change majors. Over

Study computer science? Nah man I just study how to get bitches(I'm failing all of my classes)

Becaust it's difficult.

I don't, I'm a human nature, philosophy, geopolitics, economics, global history, and human psychology nerd. Basically nothing I can make money off of, I've never cared about money all that much anyways. :feelsjuice:

CS isn't as incel-friendly as people think. You'll be working in groups all the time, which means you need to be NT.

You would have to be stupid to be a STEMcel because AI will replace most of them soon JFL

CS isn't as incel-friendly as people think. You'll be working in groups all the time, which means you need to be NT.
And you’re not even guaranteed to get a job even after all that mental raping because you need to do LEETcode and coding projects.

this tbh 100% half the job is meetinfs

Computer science looks like the most boring and hardest subject I have ever seen
-
Oh, man, software is fun, I enjoy it thoroughly.- I've been working in business software development for years, and for me the appeal is in keeping things organized, logical, and secure.- I like that feeling of "order" and "perfection" that a computer can bring.

It pays well too, but even the job itself is rewarding and intellectually challenging.

What’s not to like about hiding behind a computer screen doing remote jobs when you’re a sub 5 male

Yeah, and nowadays "soft skills" are one of if not the most important criteria when selecting new candidates. Literally work is insane, there's no coding alone time. Unless you're a freelancer or stuff where you are the only developer present, in most cases you'll be talking a lot with your boss and coworkers.

Dailies are a thing after all.

Most of computer science students are terminally online nerds. That's why computer science students are overrepresented in every forum and it feels like everyone studies that. Even on reddit it's the same. Also computer science and engineering students never shut up about their degrees kek.
TBH. It's a complete incelfest in the industry. Most tech companies are filled to the brim with unattractive guys.