Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does every face in a picture face right

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
VideoGameCoper
HONKLER BANDICOON
Super Adventures in Gaming: Bram Stoker's Dracula (Amiga)
Fat Link
PLA1092
RandomGuy
copemaxx9002
DarkStar
SoycuckGodOfReddit

Because of jews

Apparently, it's because it's most people's better side of the face. I got my own pet theories, though.

We write left to right, so it might engage the parts of our brain that are associated with the language that we also write from left to right to think of words to describe the person we're looking at. I also think that it might engage the right (emotional) side of our brain more, which makes more in tune with how we feel about the face we're looking at.

It activates right (hehe) signals of the brain, left side feels unfinished, not right (hehe) and not harmonious just like numbers 2-9, humans always want to see 1 or 0 anything other than that feels wrong. And jewish marketers are using that feeling to manipulate goyim to purchase more goods at higher prices since they really think that PS5 pro that sells for $699.99 is 600 usd not 700 usd :feelsclown:

If you avatar is facing left you know that you and that characters are a truecels, everyone consciously knows that they don't fit right in the imaginary society of avatars and funny images, we are defective to be discarded for yet another chad's image.