Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does "diversity" and "representation" in the globohomo always means niggers?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I think everyone has noticed where society has been going in the last few years with shoehorning niggers into everything even though they don't deserve it for "representation". Why is it always niggers though? Why don't they shoehorn in currys and ricebros? We outnumber niggers by a lot and we are not white as well. Why is it always niggers that need to "see themselves" in various things?

I don't really care about diversity for diversity sake. I think the best person for an acting role or a job should be picked. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy where diversity always seems to be niggers.

Examples I can think off, off the top of my head:
- Black Vice President of burgerland
- Black Supreme Court Judge in burgerland
- Black white house press secretary
- Black Spider-Man in Miles Morales
- Black characters in Lord of the Rings

Niggers fucking suck with their disgusting subhuman skin

WE WUZ RANGZ

Not only nigras, but also lmaoq+++ fags.

Because niggers are the blackest, ugliest and have the biggest victim complex. Casting niggers is the ultimate virtue.

Niggers literally get welfare in the U.S. simply just for being niggers.

It’s virtue signalling

after they were treated as slaves

niggers are the perfect low iq chimp ape consumers, slave caste who will never do anything, when is the last time niggers did a well-organised revolution on their own? Haiti, when they outnumbered whites 100 to 1 and were able to kill them with muskets and farm tools? They can't fight the jew NWO with drones so that means eternal nigger consumer slave class if you poison the rest of the world with nigger blood and mulattoise the population.

Not only nigras, but also lmaoq+++ fags.
those dont breed except by child molestation though, nogs will outbreed the entire planet very quickly and migrate to other continents to create a mulato slave class

In Australia, most ads have WMAF couples.
Britain seems to be better when it comes to diversity.
Americans are brainwormed, Hilary Clinton's soyboy employee said Hawaii wasn't diverse because it was 2% black. So retarded.

I hate seeing ads in Australia that have African Americans instead of African Australians. WE'RE NOT YANKEES FOR FUCK SAKE

it more often means tranny or some kind of rich they/them

niggers are the perfect low iq chimp ape consumers, slave caste who will never do anything, when is the last time niggers did a well-organised revolution on their own? Haiti, when they outnumbered whites 100 to 1 and were able to kill them with muskets and farm tools? They can't fight the jew NWO with drones so that means eternal nigger consumer slave class if you poison the rest of the world with nigger blood and mulattoise the population.
((They)) are importing niggers to every country world wide. There are so many fresh from the boat niggers in Germany, it's scary. Even the Turks and Arabs that lived here for years seem confused by all the nogs.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 16 um 170214

The elites are always creating euphemisms and nice-sounding propaganda terms for their agendas.