Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does caffeine worsen my nightly Restless Leg?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Right foot doesn't allow me to sleep (I have to pinch it every time, so I keep tossing around bed). I do not know how caffeine does affect the nerves that make me suffer from RLS.

I know this forum dislikes me just like most active Quorans, but I'll keep asking questions regardless.

Apparently magnesium helps.

Also try Earth Clinic :)

Because it contains caffeine my fren

Because it contains caffeine my fren
The thing is, I drank energy drinks last week, yet I didn't experience RLS until the past 2 days. Once I drink one of them, I get a boost of energy 8 hours later... what's up with my metabolism?

The thing is, I drank energy drinks last week, yet I didn't experience RLS until the past 2 days. Once I drink one of them, I get a boost of energy 8 hours later... what's up with my metabolism?
Switch to green tea better than energy drinks and coffee doesnt contain as much caffein and helps with metabolism too

Switch to green tea better than energy drinks and coffee doesnt contain as much caffein and helps with metabolism too
Tea tastes like pee. Chai tea tastes like donkey pee (no offense, bhai). How can you like it? :shock:

Caffeine has a relatively long half-life so even if you drink a caffeinated drink at like 3pm you would still have about half of the caffeine left in your system 10 hours later. And ofc it worsens sleep quality and keeps you stimulated and awake

Caffeine has a relatively long half-life so even if you drink a caffeinated drink at like 3pm you would still have about half of the caffeine left in your system 10 hours later. And ofc it worsens sleep quality and keeps you stimulated and awake
İ drank one can 3 hours ago... by 9 AM. Let's see if I can manage to sleep by 12 AM.

Tea tastes like pee. Chai tea tastes like donkey pee (no offense, bhai). How can you like it? :shock:
It taste good to me especially with honey or brown sugar coffee tastes like literal shit.

I guess tea is pee and coffee is shit :bigbrain:

It taste good to me especially with honey or brown sugar coffee tastes like literal shit.

I guess tea is pee and coffee is shit :bigbrain:
Coffee tastes like charcoal for me.

İ drank one can 3 hours ago... by 9 AM. Let's see if I can manage to sleep by 12 AM.
Tolerance matters and there are individual differences. Someone mentioned magnesium, its a good idea to take it because caffeine apparently depletes it. Magnesium can give you diarrhea though so be aware of that.

I'd quit caffeine if I could.

Tolerance matters and there are individual differences. Someone mentioned magnesium, its a good idea to take it because caffeine apparently depletes it. Magnesium can give you diarrhea though so be aware of that.

I'd quit caffeine if I could.
I will try to quit energy drinks, but nothing can replace its flavour... am afraid.

Idk, why do females worsen my restless dick?

RDS.

Caffeine is a stimulant. It's not good for anything. Eat a whole food diet and it will go away.
RLS is due to protracted withdrawal, not because of my poor dietary habits -- I dislike other food rather than my usual comforting plates.

RLS is due to protracted withdrawal, not because of my poor dietary habits
kek. Drugs are part of your diet. Everything is fixed by good diet, especially when young. If you go whole food diet for 6 weeks you'll drink a can of sugary water and taste it for it is, vomit in a can.

Does magnesium supplement work better compares to eating only bananas + lentils?

Do they contain lots of it or something?

Magnesium is weird because a) the different forms of it absorb to significantly different degrees and b) it can cause stomach upset.

lol, they mainly recommend soap. Strange!

Drugs.com has a similar system of upvoting remedies except they're drugs and not alternative remedies.

dont drink it at night