Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does black/poc music have irregular drums?

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
I’m just curious.

African influenced.

For a beat idk @Bleachcel

because they are niggers and do not know how to properly use drums

They do? I only see irregular rhythmic patterns in very specific genres tbh. It's way easier to go with 4x4, 3x4 or something, also sounds better in 99% of cases.

They do? I only see irregular rhythmic patterns in very specific genres tbh. It's way easier to go with 4x4, 3x4 or something, also sounds better in 99% of cases.
i didn’t mean actually irregular but weird drum beats etc

Because blacks are smarter when it comes to rhythm. They have an higher IQ when it comes to thought as it occurs in motion. This isn't measurable in IQ tests but comes out when they are playing sports or music.

Anyone who has studied music should check this out:

Syncopation, irregular rhythms, and polyphony. This is not complexity for the sake of it but the aim was spiritual. It's an imitation of the cosmic rhythms of the universe. When blacks were brought into America, they brought with them those spiritual traditions including their music which eventually is what led to the development of jazz and other musical genres:

Meanwhile, a European band adopting African rhythms:

Last edited:
Please, stay away from (c)rap.

I would ask how blacks went from the above to rap but then one would have to ask how Europeans went from classical to techno trash.