Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does AVGN only review good games now?

AVGN is a victim of the norword reaper. He has the money to go to Turkey & get a transplant.

He doesn't even like gaming it was the kike mike that forced him to create those videos to grind shekels he always wanted to make a movie reviews.

He doesn't even like gaming it was the kike mike that forced him to create those videos to grind shekels he always wanted to make a movie reviews.
Alot of people dislike Mike Matei. He doesn't even work with AVGN anymore does he? They separated i believe. Why?

Alot of people dislike Mike Matei. He doesn't even work with AVGN anymore does he? They separated i believe. Why?
Because he wanted to become a streamer and earn more money than while being a writer and a side kick

I see. Well he only made the title cards and played some characters.
No.
Mike wrote like half of the early episodes (seasons 1-3) and influenced many other ones.
He was the one that told James to keep making episodes, James was originally only going to do the Simon's Quest video as a one off thing.

No.
Mike wrote like half of the early episodes (seasons 1-3) and influenced many other ones.
He was the one that told James to keep making episodes, James was originally only going to do the Simon's Quest video as a one off thing.
Ok, i didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

Afterr Season 11 (and the major screenwave influence) the series was never the same for me. I still do enjoy James' other content though (movie reviews, random topic vids, etc)

90% of what he reviews is still garbage nigga

He (or the Slobwave crew actually) ran out of bad games to review.

ANGRY VIDEO GAME NIGGER - AVGN

Only his old videos are good

Honestly, I still enjoy watching the Nerd. I've been watching him for a ridiculously long time at this point.

The stress of reviewing bad games made his hairline recede and he decided it's better to review good games if it means his norwooding doesn't get any worse.

Damn he is old

Damn I'm old

AVGN has been cumming in his wife too much so he’s been pacified and pussywhipped. And also agepill. He’s lost his edge and his anger. RIP

Ok, watched the new Sim City episode. Wasn't too bad. For modern AVGN standards at least
I played Sim City on the SNES as an 8 year old kid in my parents basement with friends, on an old CRT tv from the 80s. This was 25 years ago.

I played Sim City on the SNES as an 8 year old kid in my parents basement with friends, on an old CRT tv from the 80s. This was 25 years ago.
Cool. I'm a little younger than you so instead i played Sim City 2000 on the PS1

Does the CRT still work ?
You cant fail with Philips.

View: https://youtu.be/NvGE6kddI7U?si=wC2WroiUEFL5921c

Mine is 32 inches. Just like my Plasma for 2 PS3s i got setup here. Also, a Philips.

On the CRT, i have connected a Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, and a Super Nintendo.

All still working to this day.​

Btw AVGN did infact review a good game circa 2018.

View: https://youtu.be/LZ5nX0FTH6Q?si=vI19re9CE6wrt17G

Dance Moving GIF

Does the CRT still work ?
You cant fail with Philips.

View: https://youtu.be/NvGE6kddI7U?si=wC2WroiUEFL5921c

Mine is 32 inches. Just like my Plasma for 2 PS3s i got setup here. Also, a Philips.

On the CRT, i have connected a Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, and a Super Nintendo.

All still working to this day.​

They threw it away but i'm pretty sure it was a Panasonic. Japanese games became black and white because it was a PAL TV. Now i have a 28 inch samsung CRT TV from 2006 or so and it works but it buzzes alot.

@wasted12years the ONLY console port of CARMAGEDDON that Kicks A$$ is the PSX(PSOne) port, and the last game named Max Damage for the PS4.

The Game Boy Color port, looks like the first GTA.

They really Did dirty on that N64 version.

Re-Volt another great game, at least had its console ports with quality Control in my mind, BE it PSOne, N64, Dreamcast(really good, on par with PC) and its sequel RC Revenge Pro on the PS2.

Both of these games originally coming out from Windows 98 era of PC games.
The colorful magazines with a CD Disk holding a pack of Demos, even some cheat Codes at the End of dem Pages were the icing on the Cake!

They threw it away but i'm pretty sure it was a Panasonic. Japanese games became black and white because it was a PAL TV. Now i have a 28 inch samsung CRT TV from 2006 or so and it works but it buzzes alot.
I see. Dont throw it away next time, make sure to find a shop near your vicinity that can potentially fix it for you.

I got One 2 hours from where i live.

I see. Dont throw it away next time, make sure to find a shop near your vicinity that can potentially fix it for you.

My parents threw it away so it was too late.

Even if i saved the TV i couldn't play japanese NTSC games on it because the screen got black and white. It was a PAL-TV so to speak.

:fuk:

The first television that was Given to me a Grundig CRT TV with 19 inches met the Same fate.
I didn't know grundig made CRTs. I remember i had a grundig plasma TV, it was kinda shitty so i returned it.

These CRTs are pretty popular amongst retro gaming. It's a Danish company called Bang Olufsen, they made good CRTs in the 90s, often with good sound:

IMG 23941

I didn't know grundig made CRTs. I remember i had a grundig plasma TV, it was kinda shitty so i returned it.

These CRTs are pretty popular amongst retro gaming. It's a Danish company called Bang Olufsen, they made good CRTs in the 90s, often with good sound:

View attachment 1188205
Nice, although if they have a input Jack for sound, you can Hook up some stereo speakers. I got a pair of Genius speakers on this Philips.
You can feel presence and weight in the Room.

Nice, although if they have a input Jack for sound, you can Hook up some stereo speakers. I got a pair of Genius speakers on this Philips.
You can feel presence and weight in the Room.
Yea true. I have a headphone input on my CRT i just plug in PC speakers.

Yea true. I have a headphone input on my CRT i just plug in PC speakers.
Hahaha, sadly i cant plug headphones directly on this One, for some reason it gives no sound, and i tried other headphones, same result.

It seems to ONLY detect a pair of speakers.(Even plugging headphones to the speakers, bares no result i tried that too)

The ONLY way would BE to setup a DAC and bring the sound from the TV to the DAC, and from there you plug your headphones, that might work.
But a good DAC is not cheap.

Hahaha, sadly i cant plug headphones directly on this One, for some reason it gives no sound, and i tried other headphones, same result.

It seems to ONLY detect a pair of speakers.(Even plugging headphones to the speakers, bares no result i tried that too)

The ONLY way would BE to setup a DAC and bring the sound from the TV to the DAC, and from there you plug your headphones, that might work.
But a good DAC is not cheap.
Man i remember when plasmas became popular around 2010 or so. I actually worked as a janitor/groundskeeper at the time and people were throwing away CRTs like crazy in garbage rooms and corridor apartments etc. Most of the CRTs were huge too, none was smaller than 32 inches. I was only playing Japanese NTSC games at the time so i actually brought my Super Famicom to work just to test the TVs and all of them had a black and white picture since they were PAL-TVs. Kinda sucked but maybe you could fix that in another way with an adaptor or something, i don't know. I got my brothers old CRT in the end and it worked with NTSC games, and it had color.

Man i remember when plasmas became popular around 2010 or so. I actually worked as a janitor/groundskeeper at the time and people were throwing away CRTs like crazy in garbage rooms and corridor apartments etc. Most of the CRTs were huge too, none was smaller than 32 inches. I was only playing Japanese NTSC games at the time so i actually brought my Super Famicom to work just to test the TVs and all of them had a black and white picture since they were PAL-TVs. Kinda sucked but maybe you could fix that in another way with an adaptor or something, i don't know. I got my brothers old CRT in the end and it worked with NTSC games, and it had color.
Yeah a pretty sad display when that happened, high refresh rate screens that were abandoned post production, and the introduction of flat screens. Plasmas are also a lost precursor(Best displays for a Dark Room), compared to the much cheaper LCD/LED counterparts that require less resources/components to make. The depth of color to contrast ratio is more noticeable when you compare the two.
The "excuse" was m-mUh too costly to prooooduuuuceee:soy::soy::soy::soy: and most TVs now are devoid of persoynality.

Yeah a pretty sad display when that happened, high refresh rate screens that were abandoned post production, and the introduction of flat screens. Plasmas are also a lost precursor(Best displays for a Dark Room), compared to the much cheaper LCD/LED counterparts that require less resources/components to make. The depth of color to contrast ratio is more noticeable when you compare the two.
The "excuse" was m-mUh too costly to prooooduuuuceee:soy::soy::soy::soy: and most TVs now are devoid of persoynality.
The only downside with CRTs is that they emit alot more EMF if that is a concern, most people don't care about EMF or the negative impact it has on your health. Plasmas or flat screens are more healthier that way but the picture is often shit when playing retro games. N64 games on a flatscreen looks even worse.

The only downside with CRTs is that they emit alot more EMF if that is a concern, most people don't care about EMF or the negative impact it has on your health. Plasmas or flat screens are more healthier that way but the picture is often shit when playing retro games. N64 games on a flatscreen looks even worse.
The ONLY way out of that scenario is blowing a months worth of salary on a framemeister(Made in Japan)

eBay scalpers are more than happy to sell you one, since the nips dont make them anymore!!

The ONLY way out of that scenario is blowing a months worth of salary on a framemeister(Made in Japan)

eBay scalpers are more than happy to sell you one, since the nips dont make them anymore!!
So you can connect the framemeister to a flat screen and it will look retro and original?

So you can connect the framemeister to a flat screen and it will look retro and original?
It Will rearrange the pixels by creating more but done in such way, similar to AI upscalling.

Filling up the whole screen too, from what i saw.

So that, your 4th/5th/6th consoles dont look a blurry mess on HD screens.