Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does Asian women get millions of views

Isn't it obvious looking at the thumbnail?

Because men have strong sex drives.

Most white American women: fat, large, unattractive.

Most Asian women: slim, petite, perky, juvenile retentive.

Why does your threads titles so funny?

fuck i wanna tap that where's my JBW card :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Perky? tits? or ass

Tits. There asses can be too flat.

But Def. In the 21st century, Asian girls are beating all but the top 15% of white girls.

I can't even tell if that's an asian girl. I wouldn't watch this shit.

coomers minds are an enigma

Man you are the most retarded new user. Why do you keep on posting girls youtube videos? I ain't clicking that shit and giving her views. Fuck you piece of shit Bluecel.

Man you are the most retarded new user. Why do you keep on posting girls youtube videos? I ain't clicking that shit and giving her views. Fuck you piece of shit Bluecel.
I posted one, also I was implying that women can get views = money for being female, now when a male does it he gets nothing unless he is chad and even then he gets 5 % of what women gets

I posted one, also I was implying that women can get views = money for being female, now when a male does it he gets nothing unless he is chad and even then he gets 5 % of what women gets
No fucking shit. We all know that.