Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does anyone consider Jordan Peterson to be an incel ally?

I

Incel Philosopher

Veteran

At that timestamp he's basically telling men to base their self-worth on their level of success with women. Even normie advice isn't as bad as this.

Last edited:
He gives some good adivce on personal improvement but he acts completely bluepilled on looks and politics.

No, his whole "self help" message boils down to this: if you're single it's your fault for being a manchild and not living up to women's expectations.

"If women reject you, there's something wrong with you".

Fuck this faggot cuck I hope he gets aids

Juden Peterstein

What do you mean bro? Obviously your personality is fucked if women reject you bro!

At that timestamp he's basically telling men to base their self-worth on their level of success with women. Even normie advice isn't as bad as this.

Most incels base their self-worth on their success with women...

He's a strong proponent of traditionalism and anti-degeneracy. But recently he got soyed out.

The guy is a Closed Casket at the Bluepilled cemetery.

There must be 1000+25 things wrong with you than JFL

Fix yourself up, bucko! Improve that canthal tilt, make yourself taller, grow a bigger jaw, so you can confront the dragon and win!

Hes not wrong. I fully admit that Im a loser because I cant score, even child rapists are above me in terms of manliness and not being losers because at least theyre not virgins

Because some people are retards

I consider him to be a genuinely good person who thinks he is trying to do good, but i'm also at odds with some of his ideas and formation. I can't blame the guy for what he believes because as i said i think he wants to do good for real, but you know, good intentions don't always result in good outcomes.

i find it amusing he goes around trying to give advice when his own house is a mess.

his own daughter is a whore who ditched her husband for some rando chad.

he needs to try harder

He can't, the entire foundation his thinking is based on in fallacious at the outset.

No matter how much good will he has, his "advice" will continue to fail as long as his premises don't actually conform to reality.

I can see why he is popular of course because people just crave guidance and modern society is only interested in making everyone lost and confused, but in order to guide people you need to have truth on your side and his Jungian perspective is very much deficient in that.

Very simple:
He says "misogynistic" things
incels are "misogynist"
by normie logic Jordan Peterson = incel
even tho he has a wife and a daughter.

I don't think incels themselves are the ones claiming him.

He preaches individualism to crowds of mostly white people while the white brith rates plummet and non-white flood into the West.

I remember when someone asked him about the Jewish Question and he completely copped out.

There are no "incel allys" humans would sell their "allies" out for a crumb of pussy.

Just look at all the self hating and jbw nonsense here.

If you listen to anybody who has a slightly edgy or non PC opinion on YouTube that algorithm will instantly start flooding your recommendations with Jordan Peterson videos. That alone should tell you what he truly is.

a lot of cope in the replies to this thread lol he does talk about culturally enforced monogamy and that without that a small percentage of men get all the women so in that sense he definitely is based and he also doesn't shit on incels and rather supports some of our points... i like peterson and i think a lot more people need to start listening to him

You're coping if you don't base your self-worth on your level of success with women tbh
Yea kinda agree, never heard him say that though. Anyways afaik Jordan does have a basic understanding of hypergamy, he has said that in the past only 40% of men were able to reproduce etc. but what I'm missing is that he never digs deep enough, he refuses to explain lookism but to be fair lookism didn't play nearly as much of a role in his generation as it does now so maybe he is just not aware of it. I doubt it though, one must be aware that he is married and if that isn't enough on top of that he even has a daughter, which is just terrible because he will always be prevented to go full misogyny because of his shit faced libtard daughter.

Chads never need "self help". It's all a scam

but what I'm missing is that he never digs deep enough, he refuses to explain lookism
Would it really change anything if Jordan Peterson publicly said "good-looking people are treated better and achieve more in life"? I mean, that's obvious to anyone old enough to drink

His ideas are still the same no matter what -ism rules the society: "get attractive through any possible means or die trying; if you can't and are not dying then you're not trying hard enough, try harder"

Which is kind of bullshit but at the same time works for most people, just not the bottom ~0.1%

He is sort of right. The thing it isn't my mistake.

You know what Peterson means and he wouldn't agree with you on that.
You're coping if you don't base your self-worth on your level of success with women tbh

Even if you're right, so what? Everyone who's genuinely an incel is coping in some way.

You know what Peterson means and he wouldn't agree with you on that.
I do. " It's our personality " or something like that. Women don't want me because I don't clean my room.

If you listen to anybody who has a slightly edgy or non PC opinion on YouTube that algorithm will instantly start flooding your recommendations with Jordan Peterson videos. That alone should tell you what he truly is.

I've watched a few of Peterson's more "edgy" interviews and I'm not impressed at all. He has some anti-feminist opinions but he tries to express them in the most ambiguous and most normie-palatable way possible. JP is a millionaire and cares a lot about good PR to maintain his income. He's ready to stand with the mainstream narrative in cases when he considers it the better PR move, like he did with the Brett Kavanagh accusations.