Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does anyone care if oldcels die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I'm in my fucking prime. I want to live life and at least try to ascend. I'm done rotting. I want to fucking do something with myself. Fuck this quarantine. It's not like it's stopping normies from going out and having sex. They still go to house parties. Every single oldcel could die tomorrow and I wouldn't give a shit. I just want to go back to the gym. I want to try and ascend.

People don't care about oldcels when they're alive let alone when they're dead.

People don't care about oldcels when they're alive let alone when they're dead.
By oldcels I just mean old people in general lol, foids included.

"Prime", sorry boyo you are an incel, you lost at birth. No prime for your face, frame, height, race or race.

"Prime", sorry boyo you are an incel, you lost at birth. No prime for your face, frame, height, race or race.
I'm still physically the best i'm ever going to be. Everyone has a prime. I want to at least try and do something with mine and this fucking virus is stopping me.

"muh family bonds"

Do it then, stop rotting. You can only offput your surgeries so long.

You make it sound like engaging in the hedonism which modern society expects of us is somehow more meaningful than whatever old people are doing. Regardless of the fact that I disagree, why would you believe this as an incel? It's basically suggesting that you're not good enough just because other people say so, and that you'll never be good enough unless others accept you.

It's basically suggesting that you're not good enough just because other people say so, and that you'll never be good enough unless others accept you.

That's what people who mock and shame incels and mgtow believe and they want you to be reminded of it every second of your life.

Leftists care because otherwise nobody will be voting for them anymore

I literally don't care at all tbh. I shouldn't have to sacrifice my well being for other people. Funny how normies think that should apply to women not wanting to fuck incels but not with Corona and wearing masks:feelstastyman:
Leftists care because otherwise nobody will be voting for them anymore

How do you motivate yourself to get up and do something with your life? I've been searching for the answer for years

I cared when @Emergency Manual died :feelsbadman:

I'd care if it was you as well, OP. Don't do it.

They don't. This whole thing is a fucking game to toy with poor people's lives. As long as condom sales are down, IDGAF

Blaming corona chan :feelsEhh:

I'm 27 still awaiting my 'prime' age. Feel weak af.

Caring about oldcels is not mutually exclusive from trying to not become one.