Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Does Abby Shapiro Mog Ben So Hard?

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Ben Shapiro GIF by GIPHY News

NINTCHDBPICT000712925527.jpg

Abby Shapiro
>5’6”ish
>pretty
>huge tits
>highly dimorphic

Ben Shapiro
>5’9”
>ugly
>faggy voice
>scrawny frame
>androgynous
>cut dick

Seriously, what the fuck? If I saw Abby Shapiro on the street and was asked what her brother looks like, I’d assume he was some tall Chad. At the very least, Ben should be like 6’0” with a better frame given what Abby looks like. She mogs the fuck out of him. It always seems like Jewish men have garbage genetics compared to Jewish women, which is probably why they have such high intermarriage rates.

Ben Shapiro is 5'7.

That's your opinion, she looks like a tranny to me in that picture

Jewish whores go for the most wealthy male they can find. She'll fuck black dudes on the side though, and he probably watches.

She's a butterface that gets haloed by her huge tits.

People get bad genes and good genes, If your mother is good looking but your dad ugly or vice versa, it's just a coin toss if you get the good genes or not. My sister is a hot stacy but I am an ugly incel, same story there

Other than her Jew nose, she has a symmetrical, feminine face with a good hairline. She mogs Ben, regardless of your opinion.

Yeah, I don't give a shit about either of them, but I agree with this.

She's a butterface that gets haloed by her huge tits.
Wow, it’s almost like huge tits are an attractive, dimorphic feature. Where’s Ben’s dimorphic halo? Oh that’s right, he doesn’t have one because he’s a cut dicklet manlet who can’t even grow a proper beard.

Ugly bitch with giant titties > Stacey

I'd guess that the same genes that work well work women don't necessarily work well for men.

Ben Shapiro GIF by GIPHY News

NINTCHDBPICT000712925527.jpg

Abby Shapiro
>5’6”ish
>pretty
>huge tits
>highly dimorphic

Ben Shapiro
>5’9”
>ugly
>faggy voice
>scrawny frame
>androgynous
>cut dick

Seriously, what the fuck? If I saw Abby Shapiro on the street and was asked what her brother looks like, I’d assume he was some tall Chad. At the very least, Ben should be like 6’0” with a better frame given what Abby looks like. She mogs the fuck out of him. It always seems like Jewish men have garbage genetics compared to Jewish women, which is probably why they have such high intermarriage rates.
THICK, JUICY, FAT AS FUCK KHAZAR MILKERS :feelsohh:
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8

The "5'9" dude in the video is likely adding inches as all men do.
Only makes it worse because Abby is at least normal height for a woman. Google says she’s 5’7”, but not from a very reliable source. If he’s 5’7”, she’s probably like 5’4”ish, which is average for a woman.

Facewise they are a looksmatch, but she has enormous boobs and Ben is short. And in the other pictures posted here she's using fake up.

damn Abby got them mommy milkers

Only makes it worse because Abby is at least normal height for a woman. Google says she’s 5’7”, but not from a very reliable source. If he’s 5’7”, she’s probably like 5’4”ish, which is average for a woman.
It also wouldn't surprise me if Ben wears lifts since he needs to avoid the manlet stigma as much as possible.

His face looks better than hers. Especially if she wouldnt wear makeup.

Can't you see it?

Last edited:
Facewise they are a looksmatch,
This is cope, although it’s possible Ben’s face might look better if he wasn’t fat.
but she has enormous boobs and Ben is short. And in the other pictures posted here she's using fake up.
Yes, but Abby isn’t short and has longish limbs for a woman. That gene clearly skipped Ben with his stubby apendages.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Ben wears lifts since he needs to avoid the manlet stigma as much as possible.
It’s embarrassing how he associates himself the le macho, conservative manosphere as a weak, fat, small-dicked, cutfag manlet Jew. There’s nothing masculine about him in body or mind.

His face looks better than hers. Especially if she wouldnt wear makeup.

Can't you see it?
Ben’s face isn’t even symmetrical and she has a more defined jaw than he does.

I bet she’s the kind of jewess that is a whore for uncut chads but will cut her sons because “muh tradition”

Ben’s face isn’t even symmetrical and she has a more defined jaw than he does.
Big nose is a real failo on women. It makes her look like a hawk. Other than that they're looksmatched

Like they obviously resemble each other i just dont understand how her tits are soo fucking big like floppy bowling ball wtffff.

I bet she’s the kind of jewess that is a whore for uncut chads but will cut her sons because “muh tradition”
Her husband is a Jew, but I have no doubt Abby’s probably fucked some uncut Chads in her past.

Big nose is a real failo on women. It makes her look like a hawk. Other than that they're looksmatched
Yeah, she has the (((nose))) which weirdly Ben does not. Accounting for the nose, maybe a looksmatch, but otherwise she mogs.

I want to suck on her giant boobies like a baby.

this jewess only gets limelight because of her noticeable breasts 'specially for her thin body frame

Facewise they are a looksmatch, but she has enormous boobs and Ben is short. And in the other pictures posted here she's using fake up.
Pretty much, both have looksmaxxed medium range face.

this jewess only gets limelight because of her noticeable breasts 'specially for her thin body frame
>She’s only attractive because of these very attractive features she has

Quadruple Digit IQ take right here.

jewish women have ugly faces but nice bodies

Because one is female and one is male. He actually mogs her but he is a male. You have to turn him into a female. He has bitch features and acts like a bitch so he'd look much better as a bitch.

Screenshot 20230501 205531

Stop female worshipping.

That whore is less than his looksmatch. Even with all that makeup smeared on her face, she's not more attractive than him.

Ben's hunter eyes alone mog her to oblivion.