Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why does 43 year old Tom Brady look the same as he did 20 years ago?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Seems like chads with the right facial bone structure can maintain their psl well into their 40s.

Last edited:
Beating your wife does wonders to your face

Seems like chads with the right facial bone structure can maintain their psi well into their 40s.
Because he drinks virgin blood on a daily basis

I bet he doesn't. Post his pics.

I bet he doesn't. Post his pics.

25 year old Brady(left) 43 year old Brady(right)

Actually prob gained in psl in his 30s

Last edited:
He has god tier chad genes

Seems like chads with the right facial bone structure can maintain their psl well into their 40s.

Most really successful and rich businessmen, tech leaders and celebs have become obsessed with living forever in good health. Joe Rogan is the most prominent example - if you pay attention you'll find he'll talk about it to some extent every show he does.

These people obsess over diet, rest, hormone injections, vitamin B12 shots, blood transfusions, strategic plastic surgery, sauna and massage, physical therapy and strict fitness regimes designed by professional sports-tier trainers. And obviously there is also subtle make-up to cover up skin cracks, wrinkles, dark areas and other signs of ageing which is used when getting photographed or attending parties and other public events. Trump has worn heavy make-up daily for the last 20 years, which is why he has looked about 50 yrs old all this time.

jeff-bezos-transformation.jpg
f482d79242b14aed9b97638a54b32ce3_1cf1e6bb3f5b48538c98a3a022f84a00_header.jpeg
190618104333-the-point-trump-2020-full-169.jpg

I'd say Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves and Brad Pitt are other examples of this trend. Bezos and Musk transformed radically from dweebs into high tier statusmaxxed normies. Like Peter Thiel and the Google founders they are heavily investing life extension and de- aging medical technology companies. Cruise and Pitt seem to retain their looks as if they were vampires of some sort - with them I suspect it is a combination of great genes and all of the above.

c9af034ea0a398b917fdb48bf0b6107a.jpg
c86fc1ba90df1a31b1440f57893f42c3.jpg
tom-cruise-then-now-wenn-top-gun.jpg

It should be noted that it were the bodybuilders of the 1960s and 1970s that really started this movement of using whatever means available to appear more muscular, youthful, healthy and vital. That meant drugs, make-up, training, diet and (plastic) surgery to optimise everything. Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Vince McMahon are the trailblazers and human guinea pigs here - what they were doing with physical training, drugs, make-up in the 80s and 90s seems to have become the norm for the rich and famous. We will find out what the long term effects of this beauty and health regime are as they progress further into old age while still looking jacked and vascular.

Old people looked different in the past. This is something new entirely.

01_VINCE0016-701593229.jpg
0*c6V8ugynFYprrmTD
arnie.jpg

Last edited:
Life without LDAR.That's it.My body fucked in 20's

Good genes, strong bones, healthy lifestyle, different skin treatments and diets

I look pretty much the same as I did 20 years ago but I was never Chad or good looking so now I'm just OK for my age but too old to be above average. Plus we know Tom had a hair transplant at least, among other things.
View attachment 380572View attachment 380573
25 year old Brady(left) 43 year old Brady(right)

Actually prob gained in psl in his 30s

yeah, but you skipped the years when his hair was thin and before he took up the "TB12 regimen" or whatever. He's basically a skinny fat guy with good bones who maintains his good face by remaining skinny-fat and not getting big or bloated, and has maintenance on his hairline.

Last edited:
Pitt smokes. Sad to say it will cave his face