Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do zoomerfags/Normies like these type of videos?

cause there brains are fried at the age of 2. anything is funny when your brain barely functions

I hate it too, fucking zoomer lingo
I want to kill myself, when I see those comments. Zoomer "lingo" is just basically, black Ghetto lingo. Even Oreoman who isn't a hoodrat black speaks better better then these "white" kids. It's so fucking over @DarkStarDownsyndrom

The worst part is the blackpill becoming popular through these retards

Exactly. I haven't been keeping up, has the looksmaxxing trend died out now?
Pretty much, but the general idea is still in their minds. Trends dies and revives, we will probably see a more fatalist take in the "normie blackpill" though

Like the normie npc cattle they are its relatable to them. "br bro fr fr ong skull":reeeeee:

Last edited:
Trends dies and revives, we will probably see a more fatalist take in the "normie blackpill" though
Yes, I'm starting to see stuff you only see here on YouTube. The Blackpill going mainstream was a complete disaster. Now every Normie knows exactly what out flaws are.

Stupid cattle zoomerfags. I hate them so much. They make me so angry.

Zoomers always give advice they themselves never follow and take just like everybody else

I’ve seen worse

Foid “comedy” is a billion times worse