Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do young american foids in their 20's intentionally dress to look like middle aged women?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
its so fucking weird. Like I know 26-27 year old white foids who dress like they are grannies/get fat (wear granny glasses boring bland/clothing etc.) however in the hispanic community women even in their 40's I have to admit look kinda cute and try to dress to look younger. I knew this brazilian foid who was 33 with a boyfriend and she could easily pass for 25. (keep in mind she was NOT wearing a miniskirt just jeans/sneakers/jewelry). its so weird its as if dudes in their 20's intentionally gave themselves norwood haircults and wore white new balance trainers.

-why do foids mutilate themselves with horrible fashion sense? (it seems in all cultures outside of burgerland women try to dress younger to appeal to men)

(it seems in all cultures outside of burgerland women try to dress younger to appeal to men)
Meanwhile those same dirty old hags condemn men who go after young women. The world is upside down.

Meanwhile those same dirty old hags condemn men who go after young women. The world is upside down.
the thing is these women I am talking about are not old so why are they intentionally trying to look older? Its fucking pathetic that a borderline post-wall brazilian woman looks better than most american foids. (and could pass as a foid in her mid/late 20's)
Pic of clothes?
brazilian or mayo foids? I mean the brazilian foid just wore a tshirt/jeans/sneakers and some nice earings nothing fancy but despite being 33 she looked 25-27. Yet mayo foids at 25-27 ironically look 33 by their fashion sense

Simple: they've either gotten Chad, or have failed to acquire a Chad and have given up, and as such, they don't want to attract any other sub-Chad men. :blackpill::bigbrain:

Because they don't want even more attention from the hordes of what they consider literally worthless men?

Simple: they've either gotten Chad, or have failed to acquire a Chad and have given up, and as such, they don't want to attract any other sub-Chad men. :blackpill::bigbrain:
ironically that 33 year old brazilian foid who looks young is in a relationship with a 40 year old tyrone who babble schizo nonsense. (clearly not betabux she ACTUALLY looks happy with him) He ain't the best looking. How come white foids are more stuckup?

the thing is these women I am talking about are not old so why are they intentionally trying to look older? Its fucking pathetic that a borderline post-wall brazilian woman looks better than most american foids. (and could pass as a foid in her mid/late 20's)
You're right. My point was, while most women around the world make some effort to look younger — as you've perfectly pointed out — the old hags condemn men for going after their desired young mates like these men were servants of evil.

You're right. My point was, while most women around the world make some effort to look younger — as you've perfectly pointed out — the old hags condemn men for going after their desired young mates like these men were servants of evil.
oddly enough that brazilian foid is with a 40 year old tyrone who babbles schizo nonsense at the bar. (she ACTUALLY looks like she enjoys his company and lets be real a LOT of women initiate the relationship first so their was something about him she liked IDK).
Because they don't want even more attention from the hordes of what they consider literally worthless men?
oddly that brazilian foid while clearly not interested in me was at least polite (I am 24 and would not date a 33 year old tho). it seems foreign women can be around men in a civil manner even if not attracted to them. Fuck frankly burgerland women suck!

Last edited:
How come white foids are more stuckup?
Probably because they are the most attractive, and so they get the most attention, therefore, their egos have the fuel needed to not only escape orbit, but also escape the Solar System.

Probably because they are the most attractive, and so they get the most attention, therefore, their egos have the fuel needed to not only escape orbit, but also escape the Solar System.
eh white foids in burgerland are butt ugly compared to mayo foids in europe/brazil

probably just the nature of retarded zoomer fashion. they walk around trying to look homeless (intentionally)

Shopping at thrift or second hand stores is trendy, and the obsession with vintage clothes and aesthetics is as well. There's an entire aesthetic called cottagecore where women go out of their way to dress like medieval Europeans in the middle of the woods. The community is full of gay, trans, and bi women that are trying to put on tradwife airs to appear more pure like some sick mockery. Women dressing like it's the 50s is trendy, and it's just to come off like a pure, traditional girl when they're ultimately the same modern, broken whores.