Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do you want girlfriend?

O

opikop

Banned
-
When I want I go fuck for money. Why need to have girlfriends bro?

Because I want someone I can love and someone who can love me and create good memories together.

No amount of money can buy genuine love

I mostly just focus on rotting and try to occupy my brain, I find myself stressing about women less when im busy with something. But the past me would have probably said some bullshit about romance or feeling validated or how it’s emasculating to not be seen as a potential hookup candidate. That and frustration over not being able to have the same sexually fulfilling, gratifying lifestyle that a Chad enjoys every night.

What I realized is that we are so far beneath the social hierarchy, that we might as well be completely separate from it. Sub5 short men are the Untouchables of this world. Normies let them keep to themselves and don’t interact with them unless they absolutely have to, or if they want someone to bully.

What I’m trying to say is that it’s useless to feel angst over not being Chad, it’s pointless. I guess you can consider me a defeated man since I completely gave up on human relationships and in greater perspective romantic pursuit as a whole. So in a way it’s a victory for foids, since they hate when human garbage like me interacts with them, so it must please them that there is one less sub5 bothering them. Just look at what foids do when sub8’s talk to them or cold approach. Now imagine what they do to sub5’s, aka me!!!

But since I’m a subhuman already, a.ka. separated from the social world, I don’t really care about the things foids yap about or do anymore.
What foids do doesn’t really bother me unless I’m hurt because of it, or I can find amusement in their retarded behavior.

Last edited:
join date mogs me with 1 post

nobody here wants a girlfriend it's all in your head, GrAY

I don't want to give a foid my hard earned cash.

I want someone that can be the big spoon while I sob uncontrollably at life's cruelty, while I sob like a grown baby she will play with my hair an comfort me about my terrible life.

Also want someone that I can live for because god knows I'm not living for myself, it would probably help my self esteem as well.

idk

guess I just want some companionship, someone I can hug and cuddle with, a whore can't give me that, not genuine anyway...

Only if you let it be.
just make a foid pay for the relationship when her SMV is 10000000 times more than yours theory

For love and companionship

I dont know such thing is possible for subhuman incels

I want an attractive foid who desires and respects me deeply and whom I can also dominate

Nature. Instinctive Urge. Need.
Natural desire. NEED. NATURAL URGE.
FUCK.

Nature. Instinctive Urge. Need.
Natural desire. NEED. NATURAL URGE.
FUCK.
Especially after you look at them, see a pretty girl in school or street. Watch videos of girls, see images of these girls. The (NATURAL) DESIRE IS UNREAL.

Reporting anyone who replies with anything but "I don't" to the thought police.

To have a female to grab while sleeping. And hugs

The same reason each of our ancestors wanted it

Sleeper account detected, opinion rejected

I want someone that can be the big spoon while I sob uncontrollably at life's cruelty, while I sob like a grown baby she will play with my hair an comfort me about my terrible life.

Also want someone that I can live for because god knows I'm not living for myself, it would probably help my self esteem as well.
Not happening bud you might as well believe I’m a 6’4 Chad behind the screen. It’s brutal man, I wish we could have that.