Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do you think white countries are so successful?

Why are white countries so successful?

• Because white people are the most attractive race

• Because white people have the highest IQ

• Because white people have the best work ethics

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
By successful I mean the first world is basically compromised of white countries. They got the highest living standards and most advanced technologies. They're the rule makers of the world.

I mean.. Japan got good technology tbhthb

Because they raped and pillaged the rest of the world.

Not for long. (((They))) are hellbent on taking us down.

Combination of IQ and they invaded. This is why East Asia is also as advanced if not more. But East Asia will be the new west in the future thanks to (((them))

Combination of IQ and they invaded. This is why East Asia is also as advanced if not more. But East Asia will be the new west in the future thanks to (((them))

Cope.

China doesn't like (((them))).

Other - White people got the "best head start" ironically because they got the "worst head start". Ethnic races existed in warm climates where food, water, etc was abundant, because of that they developed a "lazy and carefree" culture, there was no sense of urgency or drive for "progress" because all your base needs could be easily met.

Whites started off in places with harsher cold climates, food was scarce and you had to rely on specific seasons for growing food, proper shelter was a necessity not a luxury. They had more drive to learn, discover and strive for progression beacuse not doing so led to their deaths. That created a "hard working" culture for whites and one that values science and discovery.

In the short term ethnics had it better, but in the long term whites have it better and will continue to be more successful because that's the culture that they fostered.

Ironically now the ethnic races are trying to catch up with whites, and bit by bit are adopting white cullture, so at some point, likely it will take a few centuries, ethnic races will have almost completely assimilated white culture, because it will be the only way to progress in a world where whites establish the primary rule set.

Ethnic races existed in warm climates where food, water, etc was abundant, because of that they developed a "lazy and carefree" culture, there was no sense of urgency or drive for "progress" because all your base needs could be easily met.
Might be true for Africa but not for East Asia tho. In fact East Asian civilization was as advanced as Western Europe if not more during a thousand years until the colonial era. It's a myth why they got left behind and only started to catch up with the west after WWII.

Might be true for Africa but not for East Asia tho. In fact East Asian civilization was as advanced as Western Europe if not more during a thousand years until the colonial era. It's a myth why they got left behind and only started to catch up with the west after WWII.

Well there's a lot of variables because a lot of different things take place amongst different peoples, differences in wars between groups, the kinds of wars, how war is conducted, etc.

Because white people are smarter and superior to us ethnic subhumans. I wish I belonged to the white race :feelsbadman:

A combination of IQ and culture. The culture being a combination of the Protestant Work Ethnic and Enlightenment Ideas. There was a time of the Islamic Golden Age, where the Middle East was more advanced then Europe. It was suppressed not by invading mongols, but by Islam's oppressive culture.

whites are smarter obviously, i wish i was white :(

whites are the least advanced. They jabe reached to the point of public fornication. Pajeet who cant read or white is happier in his farm land with his wife unlike eugene working his balls off all night trying to win the love of a skank

Ironically i am working all night long and wint be able to sleep in a few days...

Whites are well balanced. Fairly high IQ, creative, decent work ethics, attractive, strong and tall.
Creativity/ingenuity is a huge part of it.
Anyone replying "b-but Japanese have technology" or "Chinese invented paper." Japan is what it is today almost entirely because of western influence. The US alone basically built Japan after WW2. Chinese inventions are not really that impressive considering they've always had a massive population.

Other races are good at one or two things and shit or mediocre at all the others. Asians supposedly have high IQ, but lack European creativity, individuality, strength, charisma, attractiveness etc.
Blacks are fast and that's basically it.
Indians are not that intelligent on average and absolutely shit tier at everything else.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Good genetics comes in packages (which includes attractiveness, size, and iq).

Asians have higher IQ so it cant be IQ.

It must be temparemant. Whites are intrepid and enterprising. They want to explore, know things and travel. They wanna know whats at the bottom of the ocean. They wanna tame wild animals. Most ethnics are happy with the status quo.

Because they colonized other countries and stole all of them.

I don't. They gave women rights after all.

the obvious answer is because whites arent low IQ. asians are very subhuman yet places like japan and south korea are successful. then you look at third world countries run by latinos or africans which are shitholes.

After the mongols finally finished fucking everyone but Europe, the Europeans just took over and started colonizing and inventing cool shit.
>They might be genetically superior because of minimal inbreeding and arranged marriage, all the countries with the smallest pasts of inbreeding and arranged marriage all have the best IQs

Wether you measure colonization by length of stay or number of whites present, the more colonized a country was the better off it is today.
Colonization wasn't required to become superpower or industrial power. Germany is a very good example.
Shitskins coping again

Jews have the highest IQs, followed by asians, followed by white-bread. Jews are mostly white though, so you can make whatever deductions about that that you want. Also the Flynn effect proves that IQs change from generation to generation. Or at least they have up till recently.

I think it's just a series of events that put whitey at the top, not genetic superiority. Most of pre-history (160,000 years) white people were just wandering cavemen; it's only on the very tippy-pippy part of history that whitey have found ways to succeed and there has been no evolutionary change to account for the recent success. And now whitey has been established as top of the modern world, and we try to keep that status by educating our children and exploiting other countries.

Overall though, I think anthropologists would have better knowledge of this topic than laymen like us, so I feel lame even ruminating. I wish there was more study put into the genetic variations of humans, particularly along racial lines, that would gives us more clear insight into the differences that do exist. But it's such a taboo topic that no one will study genetic differences in races -- perhaps because they are worried that there will be differences in intelligence, etc..

No matter what though I think we should not assume shit about each other based on skin-color. No one here is as smart as Neil deGrasse Tyson for instance. Profiling is why we and other uglies are treated so shittily.

Wether you measure colonization by length of stay or number of whites present, the more colonized a country was the better off it is today.
Colonization wasn't required to become superpower or industrial power. Germany is a very good example.
Shitskins coping again
COPE

Thailand was never colonized
China was never colonized (yeah, Hong Kong and Macau were taken but it was never a full-blown colonization/occupation)
Japan was never colonized

COPE

Thailand was never colonized
China was never colonized (yeah, Hong Kong and Macau were taken but it was never a full-blown colonization/occupation)
Japan was never colonized
I'm saying colonization wasn't a plunder. It was enriching to those colonized. And there are successful European countries without colonies.
So the notion that white countries are successful because of colonialism is retarded.
Also compare Hong Kong, aka the colonized China with mainland China and tell me it wasn't a benefit.
Japs where whacking each other with blunt swords until Europeans brought guns.
You're a low iq shitskin coping

I'm saying colonization wasn't a plunder. It was enriching to those colonized. And there are successful European countries without colonies.
So the notion that white countries are successful because of colonialism is retarded.
Also compare Hong Kong, aka the colonized China with mainland China and tell me it wasn't a benefit.
Japs where whacking each other with blunt swords until Europeans brought guns.
You're a low iq shitskins coping

Yes, they got "enriched" all right. Just like Europe's getting "enriched" right now :lul:

Cope. Most of the world was already a shithole even before the white man showed up. Sub-Saharan africans are barely even human with their 60 something average IQ.

whites are the least advanced. They jabe reached to the point of public fornication. Pajeet who cant read or white is happier in his farm land with his wife unlike eugene working his balls off all night trying to win the love of a skank

While I would say that white led countries are fairly advanced, if not significantly advanced in general scientific capabilties, I do agree on the public fornication issue. That's pathetic. So much progress to serve landwhales and other marine monsters. Technologically advanced, but so socially retarded to have allowed feminism to become a mostly incurable cancer.

Looting of orlther civilizations which they were able to do because of their scientific developments . The enlightenment , greek philosophers were pretty subpar checkout Indian logic it holds more close to modern mathematical logic than Aristotles logic , on otherhand after the enlightenment western science advanced to a point that we have never seen before as a result they could conquer not only countries but civilizations . After the conquest of the civilization they were able to use their resources and markets . India had 23% of the world economy , Britishers destroyed our economy by making it impossible for our merchants and workers to sell anything and sold British goods . The industrial revolution required alot of resources from India . After the British left India our share of the world economy was less than 1% .

Europeans/Americans have a history of overthrowing other nations, killing + enslaving foreign people which ruins civilizations.

Here's a short list of CIA involvement in past century, should be longer but has been edited conveniently over the years.

British were flooding China with opium resulting in the Opium Wars.

There's also been some evidence showing CIA distributing drugs to black neighborhoods and promoting violent rap music

Last edited:
Why are shitskins on this site so butthurt? You're constantly crying about whitey.

Why are shitskins on this site so butthurt? You're constantly crying about whitey.
Why are cumskins on this site so butthurt they are constantly crying about how Moslems taking over europa

Mostly IQ, but other biological traits and culture also play a role.

Europeans/Americans have a history of overthrowing other nations, killing + enslaving foreign people which ruins civilizations.

Here's a short list of CIA involvement in past century, should be longer but has been edited conveniently over the years.

British were flooding China with opium resulting in the Opium Wars.

There's also been some evidence showing CIA distributing drugs to black neighborhoods and promoting violent rap music

Nice effort.

Why are cumskins on this site so butthurt they are constantly crying about how Moslems taking over europa

US and allies bombed Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and more regions and caused the muslims leaving their homes for safer areas

BQn3He_CIAEjS6q.jpg

Last edited:
Asians have the highest IQ, and are the most successful.
China is the richest country on earth by GDP PPP. Japan the third.

Asians have the highest IQ, and are the most successful.
China is the richest country on earth by GDP PPP. Japan the third.

1.4 billion chinks, 320 million americans.
>le GDP
90% of chinks are poor.
Asians are not the most successful and Japan is wealthy solely because of the US. Keep coping.