Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do you think this site is still up?

BBC.BELGRADE

BBC.BELGRADE

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I find it strange how this site is still up. The way society views us and even people in higher powers is insanely negative(there was a governor or something who called us terrorists)

You'd think that these people who think we are murder terrorists would want to shut us down at every chance they got.

Here are a few theories I have (I have no proof of any, but these are just some I thought about)

#1 @Master is working for the FBI or some shit to monitor us and collect data and shit like that.

#2 They wanna keep this site up out of fear that us evil inkies may snap and do something without a community.

#3 they don't really care, and they just let this site stay up because we haven't done anything wrong.

#4 @Master isn't working for a three letter agency, but they are still collecting data anyway ls

What do you guys think?

@Master loves us dearly and wants to see us happy is my theory

Serge was a fed and he probably passed this board to other feds

#1 @
Master
@Master is working for the FBI or some shit to monitor us and collect data and shit like that.
That’s why he makes us register with our real ip

Because this place unironically helps us stay sane. They probably know that destroying this site would cause more unrest. Plus, we never do anything wrong

Before I joined this forum I didn't even know it existed. I saw it on a rehab room video and then tried Googling it to no avail.

Later I typed into the link bar "Incels.Is" and it popped up.

So this site is being blocked by googling unless you insert the specific link.

We are shunned :feelsYall:

It just hasn't become a problem for them to stamp out yet

Before I joined this forum I didn't even know it existed. I saw it on a rehab room video and then tried Googling it to no avail.

Later I typed into the link bar "Incels.Is" and it popped up.

So this site is being blocked by googling unless you insert the specific link.

We are shunned :feelsYall:
We are a part of the kool kids klub :society:

It’s easier to keep an eye on us this way
This.

Plus we instituted strong anti pedo rules that go way beyond even the scope of US law against pedophelia because the system ie ZOG doesn’t play fair so we don’t even want to provide them an inch of political capital to use against us to try and take us down.

This.

Plus we instituted strong anti pedo rules that go way beyond even the scope of US law against pedophelia because the system ie ZOG doesn’t play fair so we don’t even want to provide them an inch of political capital to use against us to try and take us down.
You should crack down on the glowposts too. There’s not a single country that plays around when it comes to terrorism

It's not a conspiracy, any site, not just this one, is monitored and your "advanced VPN system protector" isn't doing shit. Great for watching movies from foreign countries or whatever on your Netflix account, but terrible on the regular (or deep) web. Even those that attempt to keep themselves anonymous, especially those that have always been anonymous, are already known by the feds / cia, etc. It's only a matter of time some idiot does something drastic and finally the dogs get unleashed on you and that's that. People disappear off the interwebs for a reason... it's not just "oh they got bored", nah... it's easy to see if you say or do the "right things" in terms of "poking the bear in the nose", that you FAFO. Anyways...

its honeycomb for all letter agencies but idc anyway

I am peaceful person anyway I don't really want to kill anyone so its ok fbicels

The reality is this website isn't important enough. If we actually planned a violent uprising like that IPF guy it'd be a different story.

It's not a conspiracy, any site, not just this one, is monitored and your "advanced VPN system protector" isn't doing shit. Great for watching movies from foreign countries or whatever on your Netflix account, but terrible on the regular (or deep) web. Even those that attempt to keep themselves anonymous, especially those that have always been anonymous, are already known by the feds / cia, etc. It's only a matter of time some idiot does something drastic and finally the dogs get unleashed on you and that's that. People disappear off the interwebs for a reason... it's not just "oh they got bored", nah... it's easy to see if you say or do the "right things" in terms of "poking the bear in the nose", that you FAFO. Anyways...
So much this.

Most people use either Windows or MAC and doing so is basically inviting the Jew government to spy on you.

Though with Jewgle basically running and powering the web pretty much entirely these days it doesn’t matter if you’re on the most obscure operating system there is such as Shitux or nigger babboontu they’ll still track you and find you if they want or they need to.

With A.I algorithms and bots all over the place now the “they lack the manpower to track their enemies and or the truly dangerous people” argument falls flat as the A.I and such can find you and or those types via the tracking of key words and profiling data.

So it’s essentially ovER for VPN, proxy, Tor security + anonymity cels. :feelsrope:

We are not actually a danger to women, sex havers are.

Nearly 15% of US women have suffered injury due to intimate partner violence, including rape, physical violence, and/or stalking.

We are not actually a danger to women, sex havers are.

Nearly 15% of US women have suffered injury due to intimate partner violence, including rape, physical violence, and/or stalking.
ITS THOSE FUCKING INCELS FAULT!!

I find it strange how this site is still up. The way society views us and even people in higher powers is insanely negative(there was a governor or something who called us terrorists)

You'd think that these people who think we are murder terrorists would want to shut us down at every chance they got.

Here are a few theories I have (I have no proof of any, but these are just some I thought about)

#1 @Master is working for the FBI or some shit to monitor us and collect data and shit like that.

#2 They wanna keep this site up out of fear that us evil inkies may snap and do something without a community.

#3 they don't really care, and they just let this site stay up because we haven't done anything wrong.

#4 @Master isn't working for a three letter agency, but they are still collecting data anyway ls

What do you guys think?
Because niggers

Because the incel community is peaceful and no one from this forum ever attempted murder
So there's literally no reason to close the forum

Because the incel community is peaceful and no one from this forum ever attempted murder
So there's literally no reason to close the forum
I mean they could probably send some decoy here and stage some shit.

I wouldn't put it past the higher ups to do something like that

What do you guys think?
Everyone on here is playing pretend like some Truman show shit