Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do you think normies say that virignity isn't real?

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I've heard foids say it. That virginity is a social construct. And my reply to that is that even if it weren't, foids everywhere would have every reason to lie about it.

But why do you think normie men, 5+/10 who are not chads, but successful with women keep insisting that virginity isn't real?
I've heard it a lot.

I've never heard anyone say that

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to say that. Obviously, it's biological since hymens exist. How is that a social construct? But, soyciety as a whole is low IQ so I wouldn't be surprised if anyone said it.

sex isnt real

Usually the people that say this are slutty types. It's a similar thing with people calling prostitutes, *sex workers* to somehow diminish something or hide it. Guys saying it are virtue signalling simps
Indeed, JFL at "sex workers," just say whores.

This guy is one of the dumbest greycels I've seen yet ngl

Hoes mad when they call me out for using the correct terminology and then Google destroys them

View attachment 259405
View attachment 259406
Not just hoes, bro. When I was in high school, attending English class, the teacher was talking about Jack the Ripper, and so I blurted out "I know him, the guy who killed whores." My male teacher got upset and said "Don't use that term!" This was in the early 2010s, JFL.

Yeah it's why femcels are a joke. Women can find sexual partners who want to fuck them with ease. Little effort. Even computer generated women designed to look Extremely unappealing get interest. Hell, remember when eggy simply changed his gender listing and got a ridiculous amount of male attention. Men will fuck anything
Little effort? More like no effort. They will get validation no matter what. I really hate simps and cucks, bro. They should all just die.

Admitting that it exists would mean they would also have to admit they threw it away for chad dick

The amount of dreams I've had where the nukes have been set off. Just watching them fly over the horizon for a few moments later seeing the sky go orange. It's wonderful.
To be honest I want a natural disaster rather than a man-made disaster because with the latter it feels cucked because another person did it. Makes me feel better if it's done by something powerful like that, like a comet or whatever is floating through space right now.

They say it because they never had a chance to take a girl's virginity