Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do you think dot org is so dead?

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★
It has only 270% more users than dot is and dot org basically has no restriction on who can register
1) You can be nonincel on dot org
2) You can be any age
3) You can be LGBT

So I would personally say that proportionally dot is is MORE popular than dot org because of how much the potential userbase is lower here.
All that despite insane shilling on all social media

Over for nervouscels
Screenshot 2024 07 26 01 56 17 395 cominstagramandroid edit
lifefuel for you

JFL, fakecel spotted.
I'm literally 2 - 3/10 facially and 5'6

I was a redpill coper until people pointed out to me irl and online that I was ugly, I'm the truest of truecels

yep and they also didn't acknowledge your height :feelsrope:
It's so brutal and bad luckpilled

I have 3 other siblings, and a mom, and a dad I don't see, all of them are normie level. I am the only subhuman out of 6 people, 1 out of 6, why am I not a normie as well?

I have 3 other siblings, and a mom, and a dad I don't see, all of them are normie level. I am the only subhuman out of 6 people, 1 out of 6, why am I not a normie as well?
Just get LL bro

how tall are your other siblings bruv

Bro, what are you thoughts on black SMV vs white? Would you say that foids prefer whites and it's harder for blacks?

Just get LL bro
I plan to hardmax, despite it being likely very over

how tall are your other siblings bruv
My other siblings are all younger then me, I don't know their height

Bro, what are you thoughts on black SMV vs white? Would you say that foids prefer whites and it's harder for blacks?

It's more about face and height then race imo. It doesn't matter if you're white or black, if you have the face and height, you'll slay. On average, whites have it easier, but an attractive black man will get way more than an ugly white man, just as an attractive white man will get way more than an ugly black man.

It's more about face and height then race imo. It doesn't matter if you're white or black, if you have the face and height, you'll slay. On average, whites have it easier, but an attractive black man will get way more than an ugly white man, just as an attractive white man will get way more than an ugly black man.
Dude, have you seen blacks have a white gf? How often?

I've seen a few at my High School when I was a student
Blacks have it bad if you’re manlet but infinitely better than asians. a 5’2 black has it better than a 6’5 asian.

Blacks have it bad if you’re manlet but infinitely better than asians. a 5’2 black has it better than a 6’5 asian.
I think i've heard before that Asian men and Black women have the lowest dating value

Most people on .org are lurkers, look at how many graycels there are on the homepage compared to on here

Because lookmaxxing became popular with tiktok normies hence their userbase