Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do you think Chads beat Beckys and Stacys when they have sex with them

Because foids love having someone with superior genetics put them in their place.

Because they can

Becky’s and Stacy’s love getting beaten up by chads. It shows “dominance” but only chad can do it, sub chads will get charged and convicted.

foids love dominant agressive chads

Cause a lot of chads are assholes and know they can beat them and get away with it.

When I use to see cam girls I remember one telling me the Chad she slept with would relentlessly beat her, slap her face so hard she winced every time she thought he may do it, and spit in her face. I asked her to spit in her hand like how he spits in her face and she said no. Think about that for a second. She was too grossed out to spit her own spit into her own hand, but she let Chad spit straight into her face.

She also said it turned her on that he didnt ask her for permission to do any of that

Last edited:
Cause they cheat and misbehave they get a smacking

even chads can't stand foid behaviour

Because hoes love it