Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do you think autism rates have risen so much among males?

• Thread starter your personality
  • Start date

Why have autism rates risen so much among males?

• Vaccines

• Social and environmental factors

• Technology is making people less NT

• Better diagnosis

• Parents having children later in life

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y

your personality

Self-banned
-
Autism seems to have a deterimental impact on sub 8 males, but the problem is that in recent decades rates of autism have risen in males. What do you think is the main cause of this?

Isn't it because parents are having children later in life?

the first 3 are nonsense tbh, very little to do with NT/autism. it's just more people are actually diagnosed nowadays

the first 3 are nonsense tbh, very little to do with NT/autism. it's just more people are actually diagnosed nowadays

I thought there might be some people here that thought otherwise so I made it a possible option.

I thought there might be some people here that thought otherwise so I made it a possible option.
yeah. I think technology and environmental factors can contribute to antisocial behavior but not autism. if you're very attractive and have a good environment then high functioning autism won't impact you as much but it's still a genuine disorder that you have to live with