Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you hate women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
I hate women because they hate manlets and want me to die alone. I also hate women because they are immoral shamless whores who flaunt their flesh at any given opportunity

What about you?

I love the female body and hate the female mind :feelshehe:

Because they're demonic parasites.
They're either the descendants of Satan or another more evil creature.
I love the female body and hate the female mind :feelshehe:
Foids don't have a mind or a brain or any thought process.

The only "thought process" they have is "get chad or die trying"

Toilets have too many rights which grant them the opportunity to be sluts and only go for Chads

I hate them for being childish and never taking responsibility for their actions. It's always someone else's fault. Women just can't be held accountable for their behavior. They always resort to name-calling and bashing.

"You're not a man enough."
"Your dick is small."
"Who hurt you?"
"You just say that because no woman wants you."

Also, women exploit men's feelings for personal gain. They victimize themselves all the time.

"Oh my God, it's so hard to be a woman in this world."

"I'm afraid of being raped. Protect me!"

"Giving birth is so painful. Men would never understand."

Inferior creatures need to come off as victims in order to be protected by superior individuals. They have no skill other than subverting and dissimulating. Women are pathological liars.

because they hate me

Do I need to have a reason why? :p

They started it first. My hate for them is simply a reflection of their hate for me.

Women are weak evil cunts who have no concept of loyalty, its a well known phenomenon that sluts cheat the first day their husband goes off to war and We all know how the french whores sold out their entire nation for nazis
This is why I would rather date a tranny
:feelssus:

Women are weak evil cunts who have no concept of loyalty, its a well known phenomenon that sluts cheat the first day their husband goes off to war and We all know how the french whores sold out their entire nation for nazis
Their lack of loyalty is most likely a survival strategy. In the ancestral environment, where they often had their tribes invaded by enemies and their men all killed, the only possible outcome in order to avoid execution was submitting to the new rulers. Their brains are hardwired to do the same nowadays. They will always follow the leaders; the alpha males.

They been rejecting me all this time, how i cannot?

Their lack of loyalty is most likely a survival strategy. In the ancestral environment, where they often had their tribes invaded by enemies and their men all killed, the only possible outcome in order to avoid execution was submitting to the new rulers. Their brains are hardwired to do the same nowadays. They will always follow the leaders; the alpha males
Foids are truly pathetic creatures

I was criticized for refusing to chat with a young femoid in group therapy. Someone worshiped by young males since childhood. I've since closely examined the life of her friend and noticed what true privilege is: The ability to discard a mentally-vulnerable male without guilt.

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was six or seven. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

Her response to me was "Um, I don't care about you, so please leave me alone..."

Last edited: