Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Why do you hate Women?"

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
1.They hate me.

2.They hate my ugly face.

3.They hate my way of talking.

4.They hate because im not 6 feet tall.

5.They hate how I even thought I can be with one of them.

6.They hate looking at them.

7.They hate me traying to make a move.

8.They hate everything about me.

9.They've always hated me.

10.They hated me because I'm alive.

11.They hate my personality.

12.They hate my public appearance.

13.They hate my Shadow.

14.They hated me because i'm subhuman trash.

15.They hate my existence.

16.They hate me because I know the truth.

#This is why i hate women

The majority of women are horrible human beings and it makes me so sad how society doesn’t see it.

I can't find it within me to hate such pathetic and lowly scum. The only policy prescription that's suitable pertaining to the woman question is a complete deprivation of their rights

The majority of women are horrible human beings and it makes me so sad how society doesn’t see it.
They are too blinded by the warm wet moist cunts, the mounds of breast tissue and the big fat cans of female scum to see their true nature.

We incels are right to hate women because they hate us too

I hate how they are shallow self obsessed cunts

why do u hate women
me:

tbh

1. Women can do anything they want, and are supported for it.
  2. Women are loved.
  3. Women live longer and more fulfilling lives.
  4. Women are wealthier.
  5. Women have better orgasms
  6. Women have memories and experiences, men just work and die alone.
  7. Women can have children, and interact with the world without being seen as a PEDOPHILE RAPIST.
  8. Women are not as weak as weak as men would like to think (plus guns are the great equalizer)
  9. Women can get an abortion and be awarded for their bravery.
  10. Women don't need men, as much as men need women.
  11. If women are perverse, it's "cute"
  12. A woman can be a total bitch, and that is seen as strength.
  13. It's okay for a woman to ask for help, but a man is a sissy if he even thinks about it.
  14. Any woman can just go on twitch and get free money for playing video games, and dressing normal.
  15. Women can be "financial dominatrixes"
  16. Women can get by without working as much.
  17. Women are more likely to pursue their dreams because they don't need to work to live.
  18. Most women have or could have fucked Chad, while most men will never even be touched by Stacey.
  19. Women can travel to most places in the world (or rather places worth travelling to), and it would be the opposite of being depressing and lonely.
  20. Women can be stupid, and say stupid things, and most men would think she's a unicorn.
  21. Women get free gifts all the time.
  22. Women have more doors open for them, in terms of networking opportunities, or leisurely events.
  23. When women say NO, they will have a horde of guys white knighting for her.
  24. A woman can be a man if they wanted to, and as a trans man, mog 95% of cis men.
  25. Women have an easier time gaslighting other people.
  26. It's okay for a woman to go under the knife, but men are shamed for it.
  27. Any kind of look alteration is okay for a straight woman, be it heels, fakeup, etc. But if a man wears platform shoes, he is a midget and loser.
  28. A woman can just blame men for not being a REAL man to force them into doing whatever they want.
  29. It's okay for a woman to have any kind of pet or hobby she wants- but straight men are shamed for liking Gundam, or having a snake.
  30. It's easier for women to workout and look good because there are more gyms that cater to their needs. For men, there are fewer places that offer weightlifting, because it's costlier for gyms to maintain that equipment.
  31. Women just need to eat less to keep the weight off. Or smoke. Or do meth. If men want to build muscle, it costs way more in food, and time spent at the gym.
  32. Women are allowed to stalk people on social media without stigma.
  33. Tinder works.
  34. You can get a "dick appointment" or "oneitis" the choice is yours, just sit back and let things happen.
  35. Women can force other people to attempt to read their thoughts, and then blame others for "not getting it."
  36. Women can get away with spreading rumors.
  37. A woman get away with being "woke" and extremely racist and be rewarded for it.
  38. Women can wear anything they want, and they are a fashion expert.
  39. If a woman drives a shitty car, some incel would fix it for her for free.
  40. Women can cut in line.
  41. Women can find some guy to get into Disneyland for free.
  42. It's always a girl's night out.
  43. Women can do anything as a dance move, but most of the time men just look rapey when they dance.
  44. Women can just live, laugh, and love.
  45. Women have it relatively easier in terms climbing the ranks in a sport/getting sports scholarships, due to relatively smaller competition.
  46. All a woman needs to do to seem smart is put on a pair of glasses, and be aloof, but a man has to do that same woman's Calculus homework.
  47. A woman can have Chad's children with the superior genes, and live scot free on the betabuxx dime, and then put the beta husband in a polyamourous relationship- and claim HE'S the crazy one for not going along with the plan.
  48. People just plain trust women more. Everyone is suspicious of men.
  49. A woman could almost never be accused of terrorism or rape.
  50. A woman can bleed on her panties, and sell it on ebay for $50
  51. Women can complain about stripper looking video game characters, and have game companies burka them up, even though women don't even buy said games.
  52. Women can construe anything they want as RAPE CULTURE, and use it get what they want.
  53. Women can subvert any culture, just by participating in it. The only feminine culture a men have subverted is MY LITTLE PONY. And that whole trans thing.
  54. Women can get away with majoring in a completely shitty subject, act like tough shit, and still end up as an HR manager making $150K
  55. Women have the power to bestow the greatest happiness in others by their mere beauty and validation.
  56. Women almost never get friendzoned.
  57. Women are allowed to cheat on men.
  58. The courts favor women.
  59. When women go to prison it's a lot calmer, and more of a sisterhood.
  60. Women get free drugs all the time.
  61. Women can take care of themselves and their surroundings better, naturally.

Last edited:
Just by them existing

2. Women are loved.
  4. Women are wealthier.
  7. Women can have children, and interact with the world without being seen as a PEDOPHILE RAPIST.
  8. Women are not as weak as weak as men would like to think (plus guns are the great equalizer)
  13. It's okay for a woman to ask for help, but a man is a sissy if he even thinks about it.
  14. Any woman can just go on twitch and get free money for playing video games, and dressing normal.
  17. Women are more likely to pursue their dreams because they don't need to work to live.
  18. Most women have or could have fucked Chad, while most men will never even be touched by Stacey.
  19. Women can travel to most places in the world (or rather places worth travelling to), and it would be the opposite of being depressing and lonely.
  20. Women can be stupid, and say stupid things, and most men would think she's a unicorn.
  22. Women have more doors open for them, in terms of networking opportunities, or leisurely events.
  24. A woman can be a man if they wanted to, and as a trans man, mog 95% of cis men.
  27. Any kind of look alteration is okay for a straight woman, be it heels, fakeup, etc. But if a man wears platform shoes, he is a midget and loser.
  28. A woman can just blame men for not being a REAL man to force them into doing whatever they want.
  29. It's okay for a woman to have any kind of pet or hobby she wants- but straight men are shamed for liking Gundam, or having a snake.
  30. It's easier for women to workout and look good because there are more gyms that cater to their needs. For men, there are fewer places that offer weightlifting, because it's costlier for gyms to maintain that equipment.
  31. Women just need to eat less to keep the weight off. Or smoke. Or do meth. If men want to build muscle, it costs way more in food, and time spent at the gym.
  33. Tinder works.
  34. You can get a "dick appointment" or "oneitis" the choice is yours, just sit back and let things happen.
  35. Women can force other people to attempt to read their thoughts, and then blame others for "not getting it."
  37. A woman get away with being "woke" and extremely racist and be rewarded for it.
  43. Women can do anything as a dance move, but most of the time men just look rapey when they dance.
  45. Women have it relatively easier in terms climbing the ranks in a sport/getting sports scholarships, due to relatively smaller competition.
  46. All a woman needs to do to seem smart is put on a pair of glasses, and be aloof, but a man has to do that same woman's Calculus homework.
  47. A woman can have Chad's children with the superior genes, and live scot free on the betabuxx dime, and then put the beta husband in a polyamourous relationship- and claim HE'S the crazy one for not going along with the plan.
  51. Women can complain about stripper looking video game characters, and have game companies burka them up, even though women don't even buy said games.
  52. Women can construe anything they want as RAPE CULTURE, and use it get what they want.
  53. Women can subvert any culture, just by participating in it. The only feminine culture a men have subverted is MY LITTLE PONY. And that whole trans thing.
  54. Women can get away with majoring in a completely shitty subject, act like tough shit, and still end up as an HR manager making $150K
  55. Women have the power to bestow the greatest happiness in others by their mere beauty and validation.

Someone give this guy a fucking round of applause.

The entitlement and privileges of a female in 2019 and guess what most of them relate to - the fact women are childish and take no responsibility for their actions, 18+ doesn't make you an adult, being mature, taking responsibility and having an IQ level make you an adult.

Women get an international women's day, where's the fucking men's day, or especially incel's day? where women give their bodies to incels by law for a whole day? fucking disgrace to the human race.

They do see it, they just choose to be ignorant and praise them regardless which is even worse then not knowing tbqh.

I don’t hate women, I hate society that enables them. Women are only doing what they can get away with. Hating women is like hating misbehaving children when it’s the parents fault.

• I'm not fucking done till I at least get to 100.

• 62. Women can fingerpaint, or blatantly copy Carly Rae Jespen and be taken seriously as an artist.
  • 63. Women can ignore their problems, and they'll go away.
  • 64. Women don't have to be funny. Women can get the respect and accolades of any comedian without needing actual laughs, and whatever audience they'll attract would be cherry picked anyway.
  • 65. Just by being a victim, they are winners.
  • 66. Women can believe in astrology, ghosts, and 'covens' and be taken seriously as Nietzsche.
  • 67. Women can get any subject dumbed down for them by the universe that wants them to succeed.
  • 68. When women lose, they are really shitty and ungracious about it.
  • 69. Women don't vote, yet complain all the time about how people they want in power are never elected.
  • 70. The greatest achievement of most women is what color they manage to dye their hair.
  • 71. It's never a woman's fault.
  • 72. When women complain about being COMPLIMENTED, it's front page news.
  • 73. Who needs shame when you've got ass, titties, and know how to use them.
  • 74. Autism in females goes completely undetected, although studies show it should be closer to parity in both sexes, merely due to Halo effect.
  • 75. Women can ride bikes and horses without fucking up their nutsack.
  • 76. No one knows or cares about toxic femininity, but we all fucking know about toxic masculinity.
  • 77. Although in reality women offer nothing to men but trouble and misery, the media portrays them as angels that could save men from self-destruction.
  • 78. Women give shitty dating/romantic/theraputic advice. Muses my ass.
  • 79. The entire narrative of the world and it's history is based on the safety and comfort of women.
  • 80. Women never do as they say. But want men to say as they do.
  • 81. Women would rather 100 ethnic men die than one cute bunny.
  • 82. Women watch Oprah, the View, Soap Operas, and Ellen.
  • 83. Instagram
  • 84. Only women can say "yes" but mean "no" and get away with it.
  • 85. You can't tell if a woman would be insulted or flattered if you held a door open for them.
  • 86. Women only see CHAD or TYRONE as legitimate men.
  • 87. Women trust the (((MSM)))
  • 88. Women can achieve 1/3 of what a man does and get 10X the celebrity for it
  • 89. If attention were blood, women are the tampons that absorb ALL of it.
  • 90. If a tree falls in a forest, and no one hears, there's a rape victim story to be made of that.
  • 91. Women are never alone, and are inspired by this warmth. Yet all men have in solitude, is wisdom.
  • 92. Women have too high of self-esteem.
  • 93. Women bully men with low self-esteem.
  • 94. Women follow the 666 rule: 6 feet tall, 6 inches +, 6 figure salary +
  • 95. Women think hugging an ugly man is rape.
  • 96. Women will never be ashamed to virtue signal.
  • 97. Women are only charitable to themselves.
  • 98. Women are primordially attracted to evil dominant men.
  • 99. A woman can't be a pussy.
  • 100. Women go with the flow.

Last edited:
You my friend have covered basically all our reasons and then some.

• 101. Because I couldn't fuck them in their and my (trash) prime.

Well, I'm more hate my fate and world unjustice than women, but there is one thing that I'm hate in womens: they like to see "inferior", unattractive and short guys mogged by attractive and tall. They love unjustice, that's why I think that it's ok to make them suffer in any way you can.

Women are overrated. Most men see them as angels when they’re far from that.

I can make all the projections I want but the truth is I hate them because I want them and can't have them so my lust slowly has turned into anger, like the worker who toils 8 hours a day in backbreaking labor for seven days a week while his boss buys his 4th sports car.

I hate people who hate me, this counts for both men and women.

I don't hold grudges, women are just boring and cruel, so it's more of a disliking than hatred ngl

I don’t hate women, I hate society that enables them. Women are only doing what they can get away with. Hating women is like hating misbehaving children when it’s the parents fault.
they treated me like shit in school. idgaf. i hate em
I hate em with all my guts. They have no compassion or empathy whatsoever. They get pleasure over taking shots at ugly ass niggas like me back in school. Their pussies would get moist if they saw a white chad beat me up. They are all psycopaths, narcissists, and have inflated egos. Some of the cruelest and heartless people out there are women. They think everything is about them. Not to mention, some of them are lowkey racist.

I hate female nature

I can't fuck them.

1.They hate me.

2.They hate my ugly face.

3.They hate my way of talking.

4.They hate because im not 6 feet tall.

5.They hate how I even thought I can be with one of them.

6.They hate looking at them.

7.They hate me traying to make a move.

8.They hate everything about me.

9.They've always hated me.

10.They hated me because I'm alive.

11.They hate my personality.

12.They hate my public appearance.

13.They hate my Shadow.

14.They hated me because i'm subhuman trash.

15.They hate my existence.

16.They hate me because I know the truth.

#This is why i hate women
The brand new Sixteen Reasons Why movie script.

They aren't capable of emotions.

2. Women are loved.
  4. Women are wealthier.
  33. Tinder works.
nice effort bro, high iq