Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do you hate sandniggers. State why below.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
i hate muslims not sandniggers. no body hates sandniggers if they arent religious

They are hating in anticipation, because while their foids are gatekeeping their pussy for fornication only, sandnigs are gonna dominate Europe sooner or later unless they wake up.

i hate muslims not sandniggers. no body hates sandniggers if they arent religious
Here we go, the atheist faggot who thinks that atheism brought anything good to societies but degenerancy and this state of nihilism that destroys societies.

I don’t hate all sand niggers but I hate some due to their behaviour

Here we go, the atheist faggot who thinks that atheism brought anything good to societies but degenerancy and this state of nihilism that destroys societies.
Absolutely incorrect. and shows your lack of knowledge on philosophy. Atheism is NOT = nihilism or liberalism degeneracy.

They are hating in anticipation, because while their foids are gatekeeping their pussy for fornication only, sandnigs are gonna dominate Europe sooner or later unless they wake up.
I think sandniggers are more of a sexual threat to white men too. Asians are docile, and most women won't date Asians, so that's why most whites says they don't mind Asians immgrating. But sands even if ugly can thugmaxx. Like that Syrian who escaped prison because, the foid gaurd couldn't control herself.

It’s not about what a ideology brings to the world it’s about the ideology itself

Absolutely incorrect. and shows your lack of knowledge on philosophy. Atheism is NOT = nihilism or liberalism degeneracy.
Religion weather, you like it or not, keeps foids in check. Don't you agree?

Yes, it is. Your retarded and autistic nuances on atheism are basically useless to the point I want to make. Atheism destroys societies from the first time they deny a divine entitty that rules over people and establish laws thas has to be abided, moral codes, sexual codes, familiar codes and other important issues that without that reference will fail apart.

Doing what has to be done without a greater justification than self-masturbatory ethics does not work, never did. Feminism is the best example foids cannot be free.

I think sandniggers are more of a sexual threat to white men too. Asians are docile, and most women won't date Asians, so that's why most whites says they don't mind Asians immgrating. But sands even if ugly can thugmaxx. Like that Syrian who escaped prison because, the foid gaurd couldn't control herself.
Agreed tbh. They are a brilliant tool for the Jews because women love race mixing

It’s not about what a ideology brings to the world it’s about the ideology itself
Islam is based in it's treatment of foids. And many countries like the Gulf Arab countries are first world countries despite, having Islam as their state religion.

No ideology sustains itself without a core of idealism.

Islam is based in it's treatment of foids. And many countries like the Gulf Arab countries are first world countries despite, having Islam as their state religion.
Oh yeah 100% agreed on how it treats women but a lot of the morality besides that I don’t like

i dislike most religions including shitlam. shitlam is 2nd to Judaism when it comes to the worst religions. but i also hate them because they are no different from niggers who just like to kill everyone in white nations.

Yes, it is. Your retarded and autistic nuances on atheism are basically useless to the point I want to make. Atheism destroys societies from the first time they deny a divine entitty that rules over people and establish laws thas has to be abided, moral codes, sexual codes, familiar codes and other important issues that without that reference will fail apart.

Doing what has to be done without a greater justification than self-masturbatory ethics does not work, never did. Feminism is the best example foids cannot be free.

i dislike most religions including shitlam. shitlam is 2nd to Judaism when it comes to the worst religions. but i also hate them because they are no different from niggers who just like to kill everyone in white nations.
Islam and Arab isn't the same thing. Most muslims aren't even Arab.

Religion weather, you like it or not, keeps foids in check. Don't you agree?
This is irrelevant to the conversation and all you care about is women not whoreing? There is lot of other problems in the world not just that one. Also religion is ilogical and based on absolutely no facts, while there is facts and logic that proof whoreing is bad. The world dont need stupid religion to solve those problems.

It's Muslims regardless of race who are hated. Not in particular Arabs. Turkic, Berber & Pakistani Muslims are hated too.

So your argument is that without a deity morals doesnt exist. Thats absolutely retarded. 1. God literally doesnt exist because there is no proof about it exist at all. Believing on god is as absurd retarded and degenerate as believing there is invisible unicorns flying in the sky. 2. Morals values are objective facts. Pain is bad and pleausre is good. If pain and pleasure didnt exist then nothing would matter at all.
Self masturbatory ethics? Are you fucking retarded you fucking scum? Sophist retarded piece of shit, you are disrespecting logic and you are pro stupid baseless beliefs. Im not going to give you a fucking ethic class nor logic class so you can pretty much go fuckyourself and masturbate to your stupid muslimoon book.
Ah btw, meanwhile im writting this israel is destroying muslimscum in gaza and libanon:feelskek:

So your argument is that without a deity morals doesnt exist. Thats absolutely retarded.
Classic. You think morals magically exist on their own, like they just popped into existence out of thin air, right? Here's the thing: without a higher authority, who’s to say what’s right or wrong? You can’t just say “this is good” or “this is bad” because you feel like it. Morals need a foundation, and that foundation has been rooted in religion for thousands of years. Whether you like it or not, most of the morals you're enjoying right now in society came from some form of religious code. You want to act all enlightened and dismiss God, but you’re just piggybacking on the system built by belief. Without that structure, it all falls apart. Look around — societies that drift away from those principles start to crumble. We’re seeing it now with broken homes, confused people, and no real sense of direction.

I am atheist myself, but, the justification or morals in God is, was and will always be strong than people trying to support their moral code in their individualistic and idealistic nonsense.

1. God literally doesnt exist because there is no proof about it exist at all. Believing on god is as absurd retarded and degenerate as believing there is invisible unicorns flying in the sky.

Low-tier argument, even if we may agree that most religions have been made up, this argument is easily debunkable.

You ever seen love, genius? You ever seen a thought or an idea? Nah, but you know they exist. Just because something doesn’t slap you in the face doesn’t mean it’s not there. Look at how the world is structured; the complexity of life, the order in nature, the patterns. You really think all that came from nowhere? But I bet you believe in the Big Bang, huh? So you’re willing to accept that something came from nothing in that case, but not when it comes to a higher power? Hypocritical as hell. The idea of God is about explaining the deeper meaning of life, the stuff you can’t measure with your little science experiments. Comparing that to unicorns just shows how surface-level your thinking is.

2. Morals values are objective facts. Pain is bad and pleausre is good. If pain and pleasure didnt exist then nothing would matter at all.
That’s weak as hell, dude. So if something feels good, it’s automatically right? That’s a messed-up way to think. Plenty of things feel good in the moment but destroy lives in the long run. Drugs feel good, should everyone be doing heroin because it brings them pleasure? Cheating on someone might feel good, so that’s morally right too, huh? You’re basing your whole argument on feelings like some kid who never grew up. Real morality isn’t about what feels good or bad; it’s about what’s right and wrong, regardless of how it feels. And that right and wrong? Yeah, it needs a foundation bigger than “I don’t want pain” or “I want to feel nice.” Retarded take.
Self masturbatory ethics? Are you fucking retarded you fucking scum?
Yeah, I said self-masturbatory ethics because that’s exactly what it is. You’re just jerking yourself off intellectually, making up a moral code that suits you, without anything deeper to back it up. It's all self-serving. You don’t answer to anything higher, so you just make the rules as you go, and then get mad when people call you out on it. Your whole moral system is just you trying to feel smart and righteous without having to put in any real thought. You don’t like hearing that, but it’s the truth. You want to be the center of everything, but that’s why your arguments are so retarded and like communism and other stupid idealistic philosophical structures, are basesd on voidness, self-masturbatory.

Sophist retarded piece of shit, you are disrespecting logic and you are pro stupid baseless beliefs.
Even logic has to come from somewhere. You think you're all about reason and facts, but you’ve got no foundation to base that on. Without a belief in something higher, you’ve got no reason to care about logic, or morality, or anything else. It all falls apart because there’s nothing binding it together. So don’t come at me with this "logic" nonsense when you’re not even using it properly. In fact, the principles of science is based on belief because most humans cannot understand or proof that what they are repeating like parrots is true or false, just a belief that seems to work, but notwithstanding, a believe at the end of the day.

Im not going to give you a fucking ethic class nor logic class so you can pretty much go fuckyourself and masturbate to your stupid muslimoon book.

You’re mad because you don’t actually understand the stuff you're talking about. You won’t give me an ethics or logic class because you don’t have one to give. You’re the one screaming about pain and pleasure like that’s deep, but that’s Philosophy 101 at best.
Ah btw, meanwhile im writting this israel is destroying muslimscum in gaza and libanon:feelskek:
Now you’re just throwing in random stuff because you’re losing the argument and need to switch it up. Expected from retarded wananbe philosophers like you.

Classic. You think morals magically exist on their own
Why you even respond me scum? I already said "Im not going to give you a fucking ethic class nor logic class so you can pretty much go fuckyourself and masturbate to your stupid muslimoon book."
Im not responding all that big ilogical rant of stupid shit while giving you a free class on logic philosophy and science you stupid nigger. So yeah go fuck yourself.

Why you even respond me scum? I already said "Im not going to give you a fucking ethic class nor logic class so you can pretty much go fuckyourself and masturbate to your stupid muslimoon book."
Im not responding all that big ilogical rant of stupid shit while giving you a free class on logic philosophy and science you stupid nigger. So yeah go fuck yourself.
Low IQ cope.

shalom officer

Reddit tier discussions :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

1) You stink. Like shit or cheap perfume masking shit.
2) Endless violence.

They treat south Asian and black Muslims like subhumans. This superiority complex has no place in islam

They're generally very arrogant assholes with huge superiority complexes, at least the ones online. The ones I knew irl were either nice or acted like niggers.

imo sandnigs are similar to spics in the sense that there's more variation with how they act than there is with curries or nigs. There are good and bad sandnigs, but most are bad

They're generally very arrogant assholes with huge superiority complexes, at least the ones online. The ones I knew irl were either nice or acted like niggers.
I don't mind a lot of sandnigs online, the ones irl have been worse in my experience. I live in a middle class suburb in NJ where sandnigs are a small minority (mainly Egyptians and Lebanese) yet basically all of them I knew in HS were thugmaxxers

I don't mind a lot of sandnigs online, the ones irl have been worse in my experience. I live in a middle class suburb in NJ where sandnigs are a small minority (mainly Egyptians and Lebanese) yet basically all of them I knew in HS were thugmaxxers
The thugs and sexhavers were also the biggest Pisslam copers as well from what I've seen.

I hate that they have so many kids and siblings. Plus I’m jealous of them for dating white foids. Although I find it I interesting that Arabic is the same difficulty as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Navajo

Last edited:
They treat south Asian and black Muslims like subhumans. This superiority complex has no place in islam
Yeah fuck that bullying it’s worse if they’re hardcore religious Muslims

Hate is a heavy word.My problem with them is that ,,most'' of them behave like subhumans

they are mainly hated because they geomaxx a lot

There comes a point when self-preservation has to take priority over religion, for sane people at least. You can't fault gulf Arabs for treating curry and nig workers the way they do; if they softened up on them like the UK did, for example, they'd be overtaken by them in no time

The thugs and sexhavers were also the biggest Pisslam copers as well from what I've seen.
Ones I knew didn't take Islam all that seriously. One Lebanese thugmaxxer I was cool with told me he'd seen Arab Muslim friends of his in the school take videos on snap smoking dab pens in the mosque bathroom

Ones I knew didn't take Islam all that seriously. One Lebanese thugmaxxer I was cool with told me he'd seen Arab Muslim friends of his in the school take videos on snap smoking dab pens in the mosque bathroom
Lebanon is a majority Christian nation so they're an exception. The ones from Palestine and Jordan are a different story.

Lebanon is a majority Christian nation so they're an exception.
Nah he wasn't Muslim and neither were most of the Lebanese at my school. His friends who were smoking in the mosque were Egyptians.
The ones from Palestine and Jordan are a different story.
Could very well be the case. I haven't met too many folks from these countries

You have answered or debunked none. It is just you coping like an autist.
AGAIN, im not going to give you a fucking logic and philosophy class for free. So better shut up than keep annoying me with your nigger shit.

AGAIN, im not going to give you a fucking logic and philosophy class for free. So better shut up than keep annoying me with your nigger shit.
Go fuck yourself, you lazy motherfucker.