Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do you hate chinks?

Chang Longwang

Chang Longwang

Non-Nt yellow subhuman
★★★★★
list your reasons below.

I don't, I like them

They are our friends & allies

bc where i live its the only country where its normal to see a 170cm ltn chink with a blonde htb, not lying

@Zhou Chang-Xing can confirm

Last edited:
not in the slightest despite prior tensions between our countries

bc where i live its the only country where its normal to see a 170cm ltn chick with a blonde htb, not lying

Are you serious? There is no way chinks are slaying in the Netherlands

I don't, i'm neutral toward them

I hate rice normies, not ricecels.

list your reasons below.
I've actually never met a chink in my life jfl. Maybe viewed one from a distant but I've never engaged in a conversation with one but judging by my chink brocels on .is, I'd say their alright ig

As long as they stay in their countries then I couldn’t care less about them. Really that could be said about all ethnics.
I wouldn’t go that far

bc where i live its the only country where its normal to see a 170cm ltn chink with a blonde htb, not lying

No fucking way, at all.......

As long as they stay in their countries then I couldn’t care less about them. Really that could be said about all ethnics.
Ye same here
I wouldn’t go that far
I was mainly saying that, since we're both facing demographic issues & also they're dealing with immigration issues the way we are

list your reasons below.
I dont hate chinks even thought im a nordicist nazi. I still view them as inferior however, but they seem to be kind-hearted and good persons, just a bit stupid.

JBE is truly law as a whole if that is true but I doubt it
Foids in general are less tribalistic than males

It's why any kind of nationalist group: Racial, ethnic, nationality based, etc. is overwhelmingly male.

In my time in various WN serves online, the demographics have always been a male-female ratio of 8;1 at the bare minimum.

Ethnic foids in Asia for instance might find White guys appealing, White foids might find some ethnics appealing.

I don't, but if I had any reasons to dislike them it’d be for their extreme collectivism and drone-like work ethic.

Explain it to me, this is kinda suifuel ngl
well its exactly what i just said tbh

thats why i cant believe users like @zaydenchang idk his new @ anymore

list your reasons below.
What I don’t like about them is the communist government and so many animals that they eat it gets weird. I don’t have a strong opinion about chinks. I feel sexually attracted towards noodlewhores. Except my female bullies were noodle whores so I still hate them and glad I don’t see them anymore. Other then that as for women your race. I wish I could fuck a Chinese foid in bed. Maybe one day I hope I fuck a Chinese hooker

Honestly id say niggers are a lot worse. Rice cels like Elliot and Cho are based af

sandniggers are the worst
They’re based af They hate faggots, they keep their foids in check, and they’re going to war with the kikes even tho they have a far less powerful military

Chinks are the best of ethnics, but thinking of them in this way is harmful as a white. "Model minorities" like chinks and South Indians move into historically white neighborhoods and form left-wing voting blocs there. They also can and do compete with whites for positions of power, which they use to further leftist and ethnic interests. Sentimentally these people think like white libsharts
Ft 20210823 populationdecline 01b jpg

sandniggers are the worst
Nah no way dude

I get you disliking them, since I've heard the ones in Europe, who are mainly North Africans with negro blood or Turks who are heavily mixed & basically the Brazilians of the old world.

But nothing compares to how bad Niggers are; Sands are also more honest than Curries & not dishonest cunts like them.
They’re based af They hate faggots, they keep their foids in check, and they’re going to war with the kikes even tho they have a far less powerful military
This.

well its exactly what i just said tbh

thats why i cant believe users like @zaydenchang idk his new @ anymore
He's in Australia though, idk why it's that way in the Netherlands

Fuck, I was hoping I could ascend with some Dutchwhore but it seems they're Nigger & Rice only, alongside Johan as well.

Nah no way dude

I get you disliking them, since I've heard the ones in Europe, who are mainly North Africans with negro blood or Turks who are heavily mixed & basically the Brazilians of the old world.

But nothing compares to how bad Niggers are; Sands are also more honest than Curries & not dishonest cunts like them.

This.

He's in Australia though, idk why it's that way in the Netherlands

Fuck, I was hoping I could ascend with some Dutchwhore but it seems they're Nigger & Rice only, alongside Johan as well.
I’m in America.