Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys have to be so edgy for the sake of being edgy?

IdealHyoidBone

IdealHyoidBone

Banned
-
Being overly edgy and over the top doesn't make your posts any more interesting to read. You can be funny and express your hatred without coming off like a 13yo that just discovered the internet. Lol at Talking about how you want to go ER or acid face a bunch of sluts when you know damn well if you do ever decide to rope, the only thing you'll be taking with you is the password to this forum.

Shut the fuck up i will express my anger if i want to. Also you're attractive and not even an incel. Just high inhib guy who doesn't wanna try.
GET OFF MY FORUM

I have to agree with you.

Most often or not, usually these guys are Fakecels too.

I've argued with one back in r/Incels and mid-way through the argument, he told me he had six girlfriends. I also do remember his username and he also changed it here.

TheVman said:
Shut the fuck up i will express my anger if i want to. Also you're attractive and not even an incel. Just high inhib guy who doesn't wanna try.
GET OFF MY FORUM

How do you know he is GL? Link?

FACEandLMS said:
TheVman said:
GET OFF MY FORUM
How do you know he is GL? Link?
He mentioned it in a previous post. He said he was a mentalcel

If guys here were less edgy, then IT would have nothing to screenshot but our facts and they wouldn't do that. You are fueling their BS sub.

TheVman said:
He mentioned it in a previous post. He said he was a mentalcel

Sigh. Rename this place nuthouse.me.

I agree with you. But it is mostly kids who do it I have noticed. Especially the "forever alone "incels who are 18-19 y old and like to spew edgy shit cause they think it is cool.

It's just a joke or venting. Don't take it so seriously

There is an art to being edgy similar to the post I just made or something extremely satirical, most of these guys are too low IQ to write properly, obvious trolls, or just venting. I see nothing wrong with edgy posts personally, but as a whole such posts should be more classy and sophisticated.

Fully agree with you. But it's mostly been covered above why it happens. Angsty teenagers etc

We do have a large base of autists as well. They don't realise maybe subtlety

Most of people here do it to trigger guys like you and inceltears. I don't mind it, trigerred IT is good IT.

What do you expect from a website that was literally made for venting?

Cunt said:
What do you expect from a website that was literally made for venting?

Yeah but I don't think anyone could have explained it better than @"universallyabhorred"

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There is an art to being edgy similar to the post I just made or something extremely satirical, most of these guys are too low IQ to write properly, obvious trolls, or just venting. I see nothing wrong with edgy posts personally, but as a whole such posts should be more classy and sophisticated.[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back