Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do you find white stacys attractive

• Thread starter Deleted member 38743
  • Start date
Deleted member 38743

Deleted member 38743

Banned
-
lets be honest most white femoid are barbarian neanderthalic subhuman gentic trash

but if you life in western eurpe there are a lot of stacys around for whom i would absolutely die.

the reason why i like white foid is because i have a fetish for them, and if they have green/blue eyes it looks good if they dont look like an ape

why do you like white foids?

Cuz they are superior race

Because I am White and miscegenation is a sin.

Physically. Personality leads to a much different judgment...
agree physically white foids can be very good but personality and mentally they are absolute fucked due to inflated ego, very easy life, simps all around etc. its like being with a toddler in an adult body

I'm not. I find Asian foids way more attractive. White women are in my bottom tier next to Indian chicks

Cuz they are superior race
white femoid barbarian neanderthals are literally subhuman. they sometimes are just fuckable when they have teeth. there is nothing they have contributed to the world besides seggregation, racism and wars. (cumskin neaderthal men wage war for their subhuman chicks for p00si because of monkey genes)

They are more pretty somehow. I'm white and I wouldn't say white women are better overall than other women, its just on that question of attractive which is one aspect of a person.

agree physically white foids can be very good but personality and mentally they are absolute fucked due to inflated ego, very easy life, simps all around etc. its like being with a toddler in an adult body

lets be honest most white femoid are barbarian neanderthalic subhuman gentic trash

but if you life in western eurpe there are a lot of stacys around for whom i would absolutely die.

the reason why i like white foid is because i have a fetish for them, and if they have green/blue eyes it looks good if they dont look like an ape

@Meus Thoughts ?

I find them attractive but I would like to avoid race mixing
race mixxing provides superior genes due to higher genetic diversity.

white barbarians that do not racemix are tribalistic apes not capable of ascended thinking :feelsjuice:

Whites in general are not superior but white foids, and even the ones mixed with whites, are OBJECTIVELY superior to other women

White foids are extremely bitchy. Most have trash bodies and Bare average faces caked with makeup. They age like trash. White girls are attractive but too many people here overrate them tbh, especially ethnics. Ethnics here dream all day about ascending just so that they can finally sniff the ass of a white girl. It’s pitiful behaviour. White

Last edited:
Ethnics worshiping white women thread#76271

White foids are simply the best looking ones, you can't argue against that

curry stacys
You have to understand that good-looking indian women are mostly white-passing with lighter skin and colored eyes, which proves my point. Eurocentric features are the main requirement to be considered attractive, it goes for both women and men

Last edited:
You have to understand that good-looking indian women are mostly white-passing with lighter skin and colored eyes, which proves my point. Eurocentric features are the main requirement to be considered attractive, it goes for both women and men
cope more i was talking about dark skinned curries stacys from the south. most neaderthalic/barbarian femoids are absolute subhumans i cant understand how barbarian men waged war for those genes, maybe their hair was so greasy and smelly that they just needed to go wage war in africa and then get destroyed by african navys and armies when the africans are armed with spears and swords and you have literal guns xD

you cant even win with tactical advantage absolutely brootal how those bbc genetics bodied you

The fuck did I just read :lul:

Cursed ass fucking thread

The fuck did I just read :lul:

Cursed ass fucking thread
its fucking true aryan (if you are curry)

only reason why african lost war agains european neaderthals was because of internal division like that one KGB agent said; subversion from within. african armies and navys were absolutely destroying neanderthals for example in mali and nigeria. even village warriors with spears won agains the portugese and spanish many times absolutely tragic for barbarians. warfare never began for them (vietnam, afghanistan, etc.) absolutely brootal

cope more i was talking about dark skinned curries stacys from the south.
Dnrd, provide me with an example of atleast one curry woman, who has typical features for her pheno, but nonetheless looks good. Btw, i'm not a cumskin myself and i don't worship european people like other abused ethnics do, i just acknowledge their obvious superiority in looks department

Dnrd, provide me with an example of atleast one curry woman, who has typical features for her pheno, but nonetheless looks good. Btw, i'm not a cumskin myself and i don't worship european people like other abused ethnics do, i just acknowledge their obvious superiority in looks department
go outside, barbarian
they are so hot. google is white supremacist so they will only show subhuman currys
stacy currys you can see outside
and these are normal foids, not supermodel barbarian foids
normal barbarian foids are subhuman
normal dark skin currys have a propensity to be stacys
gigastacy queenz femoids are übermensch of all tribes

go outside, barbarian
they are so hot. google is white supremacist so they will only show subhuman currys
stacy currys you can see outside
and these are normal foids, not supermodel barbarian foids
normal barbarian foids are subhuman
normal dark skin currys have a propensity to be stacys
gigastacy queenz femoids are übermensch of all tribes
Sorry, i must say that you've reached peak delusionmaxx at this point. Tell me, if average currywhores are as beautiful as you percieve them to be, why literally NO men of other races want them? We see how cumskins lust after asian or latino foids, some are even into blacks, but curry obsession is just non-existant.

I'm attracted to white foids ngl. They're more feminine and sexy sometimes, but have a degenerate streak. I'm not exclusively into them though, there's multiple races that I would fuck.

You have to understand that good-looking indian women are mostly white-passing with lighter skin and colored eyes, which proves my point. Eurocentric features are t
main requirement to be considered attractive, it goes for both women and men
I did find one curry foid attractive, and she had brown skin.
miscegenation is a sin.
The bible doesn't say anything about races mixing (assuming your'e Christian)

Last edited:

Are you kike?

Why is this retard not banned already? @rōnincel

I really don't care about what race a woman is.

For me as a ricecel, I prefer noodlewhores. But I can't even get bottom tier noodles as most of them are with white dudes or other non-Asian or non-white males.

As for white foids, I only find a very small percentage of them attractive. I like it when they sport the pure look. No makeup, tattoos, and piercings. The rest are just manly in appearance (whether that be their face or build) and behavior.

White foids are the most attractive in their prime. However their prime lasts the shortest. The most attractive ethnic foids have eurocentric features akin to white Stacys. Still, they all behave similarly when their environment is standardized. Never forget AWALT. Stop worshipping foids. :feelscomfy:

Last edited: