Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do you aspies say "muh superior IQ" so much? It's cope

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
If you really had such a superior IQ you would be giving lectures about quantum physics in Harvard/MIT/Yale/whatever or working at CERN (earning 10.000 dollars a month) since you were 16 or shit like that kek. Instead you're LDARing in an incel forum. Stop deluding yourself, most aspies are incel social outcasts. Those gifted aspie kids that solve differential equations at the age of 10 are the weird ones, 1 out of 1000 maybe.

I’m an aspie and I’m a low IQ dumb cunt. I have never claimed to posses superior intelligence.

There have been lots of geniuses on the autistic spectrum though.

I’m an aspie and I’m a low IQ dumb cunt. I have never claimed to posses superior intelligence.

There have been lots of geniuses on the autistic spectrum though.
You just kick back and smoke weed...
14776.jpg

All cope and no rope.

I have never heard autists on this forum make such a claim. A higher than normal Wechsler score doesn´t make life more enjoyable, it´s more the opposite.

TBH. aspies have a higher IQ on average but that doesn't mean all of them are high IQ. Too many aspies think that since there are a lot of
high IQ aspies that means they're one as well when a lot of times they are not. I see this attitude more on reddit and 4chan though I don't think I've ever seen anyone like that here.

You're retarded if you think Quantum Physics is High IQ. Its a fucking massive pseudoscience based on math bullshittery consisted of hYpoThetICaL vARIAblEs. Most of it is just made up like schrodinger's wave that exists only in paper to prove a lot of retarded equations. Not even going to mention the space-opera string theory bullshittery. People who keep trying to push it as a real career focus need to be executed immediately. Everything revolving around it has been proven physically to be false. Even quantum computers were proven to be USELESS and SLOWER than their mechanical counterparts
http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~kcy05t/quan2.html

Last edited:
Fuck IQ tbh who cares about it if youre ugly lol

move out the way boys, high IQ coming through

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back