Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do ya'll give a shit about IT?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Most of them grew up in the suburbs and had no roadblocks in life. They are the type of people to complain about getting a little rain on them. Everything worked out perfectly for them because they had good foundations in life and never really had to put effort or try. So to give their lives meaning they have to pick on the less fortunate. They really are lower than criminals if you think about it. Atleast they earned it.

Last edited:
They like the dopamine rush from being posted on IT.

Didn’t they dox people on this forum

it seems like even incels can be attention whores

They like the dopamine rush from being posted on IT.
Didn’t they dox people on this forum
Negroid Berber

it seems like even incels can be attention whores

They're all from rich first world countries, I'm from a European shithole they can't possibly compare anything, never lifted anything heavier than someone's cock

I don't give a fuck about the dumbasses at IT, but I do care about dipshits convincing other dipshits that blackpill is wrong; once everyone accepts blackpill we can move forward, until then we're in hell for the long haul.

They're all from rich first world countries, I'm from a European shithole they can't possibly compare anything, never lifted anything heavier than someone's cock
They would cry or commit suicide if they had to mow a lawn or rake leaves :feelskek:

Brutal first world pill

Never forget, they were named subreddit of the day a couple of years a go, and even the normies of soyddit called them out on how pathetic they are for having a sub dedicate to watching us.

I love reading IT to be honest, all the dumb slutty bitches and soy boy retards in one single place to study along with mentally dissecting. It's an invaluable forum on the internet full of retards for study, observation, and general amusement. :feelsthink: