Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women WORSHIP tall white men?!!!

Envyme2013

Envyme2013

Greycel
I never understood why women (especially Asian, Indian, and nerdy black women) worship tall white men...

Because they are attracted to them

they want to get brutally face fucked

every form of media they consume told them to

Because tall and white pheno are universally more attractive features

tall is the dominant height and white is the dominant race

Walk around any major city in America. SF, Seattle, Portland, LA, NYC, Chicago, etc...

These liberal SJW foids with BLM and LGBTQ in their profiles only want white men. Particularly tall white men. They are all feminists with degrees and careers. It just so happens, they only date tall white males.

I never understood why women (especially Asian, Indian, and nerdy black women) worship tall white men...
I thought they worshipped short, brown men?? Or was I just imagining things??

These liberal SJW foids with BLM and LGBTQ in their profiles only want white men.

vegeta-smiling.gif

The data shown above come from the Facebook dating app, Are You Interested (AYI), which works like this: Users in search of someone for a date or for sex flip through profiles of other users and, for each one, click either “yes” (I like what I see) or “skip” (show me the next profile). When the...
qz.com

Odds

MP

Likely due to various evolutionary features, blue eyes are seen as particularly attractive because of the fact that they are more eye-catching, likewise a pale skin moderately (though only negligibly) correlates with better overall health. And taller men are usually seen as both more dominant and more wealthy (historically) as they had the right nutrition as a kid to grow tall.

These are likely all the evolutionary psychological reasons that toilets worship Chad (the tall, dark*, and handsome White man). :blackpill:

* = Dark hair, not dark skin, obviously.

Likely due to various evolutionary features, blue eyes are seen as particularly attractive because of the fact that they are more eye-catching, likewise a pale skin moderately (though only negligibly) correlates with better overall health. And taller men are usually seen as both more dominant and more wealthy (historically) as they had the right nutrition as a kid to grow tall.

These are likely all the evolutionary psychological reasons that toilets worship Chad (the tall, dark*, and handsome White man). :blackpill:

* = Dark hair, not dark skin, obviously.
This is SO true, and I love how you called them toilets

Pale skin is more atractive than dark one in every place where pale and dark skinned people lived together this was the case.
Caucasoid features are more atractive on average they have good facial symetry neither too animal/primitive looking like blacks or indians but not too neonatus like asians.
Tallness is a dominant atribute soo foids find it atractive