Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women work or have a career?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
If I was a woman I would find a beta male to leech off of and sit at home or do some hobbies. I don’t understand why good looking women bother with working when they clearly can take the easy path and use a beta.

That's how it used to be

They crave attention. They are competing with other toilets.

If I was a woman I would find a beta male to leech off of and sit at home or do some hobbies. I don’t understand why good looking women bother with working when they clearly can take the easy path and use a beta.
Because you are under the impression that women make decisions based on logic. They don't, they are always emotional when it comes to decision-making

So they can fuck Chad

Foids are all like Eve. They wouldn't even be satisfied with the Garden of Eden, they feel compelled to infiltrate and ruin everything if given a choice. Even stuff they don't enjoy, like video games or IT

This is why they should have no freedoms

Because it makes them feel powerful. They can get any job they want by sucking off the CEO. Its not like they actually have to put in any work.
That and they can make simps do the work too and even if they are an ugly landwhale they can just do HR and abuse normie males for not being Chad and take their frustration out on normies for not being Chad.

That and they can make simps do the work too and even if they are an ugly landwhale they can just do HR and abuse normie males for not being Chad and take their frustration out on normies for not being Chad.

It started with feminism. Do some research on it, and you will see how things in our society played out. I'm not saying that feminism is the only reason why this current generation is so fucked up and degenerate. But it made a good pathway there.

So they don't have to marry a beta.