Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do women wear these pants

motherfucker8

motherfucker8

Clandestine Blaze
★★★★
seriously why do women wear these pants ? 9/10 times you can see their triangular underwear, I never miss a chance to take a creepshot and jack off to it, idc if the bitch has kids herself if she wears these pants it means she wants me looking and sniffing at her panties, it's summer time now and I literally see these everywhere and you can see their panties always ffs, they usually wear them with sandals and nicely done toes, mind you I don't even live in the west yet women are walking around with their assholes out practically
what is that about ? is it some primal urge to put themselves out sluttily for men to chase them or what
it's fucking crazy

They wear it 'cause it causes attention to be toward them and the primal urge you mentioned

They wear it 'cause it causes attention to be toward them and the primal urge you mentioned
it's fucking crazy so they fucking know everyone can see their panties ?

I literally saw a married woman with her husband and kid wearing them and on top of it she was wearing white panties under, i like 30 creepshots

They want to be a hole for chad

Once a slut, always a slut.
I live in conservative country I doubt a married a woman with a child was a slut in her youth she probably lost her virginity to her husband 100%
yet she was wearing them and under them was white triangular panties and she was strutting around so i creepshot

I live in conservative country I doubt a married a woman with a child was a slut in her youth she probably lost her virginity to her husband 100%
yet she was wearing them and under them was white triangular panties and she was strutting around so i creepshot
dm me the creepshot brocel.I will have something to jack off to.

They try to cosplay as a curry or persian princess and to get attention.

They try to cosplay as a curry or persian princess and to get attention.
I'm literally seeing this everywhere
The panties are so visible its hard not to get horny
Today I was at a coffee shop and 2 waitresses were wearing them one yellow and one white and you could see their panties

I'm literally seeing this everywhere
The panties are so visible its hard not to get horny
Today I was at a coffee shop and 2 waitresses were wearing them one yellow and one white and you could see their panties
I haven't seen them yet tbh, but i'm rarely in town now when i'm on vacation so i wouldn't now. I don't have to meet normies every day.

Because they get ripped off by my motorcycle chain and cause expensive mechanical problems.