Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do Women Wear Make up?

albie

albie

God hates you
-
Eye shadow...makes them look they have black eyes.
Rouge...makes them look like they been punched
Red lipstick...bloody lips
So Women wear make up to make themselves look beat up.

How about red fingernails? Which are actually red claws from killing prey.
So make up is an atavistic display.

because most of them are subhuman too

Because they look like goblins that crawled out of a sewer without it

because most of them are subhuman too
IT's part of their behavior while flirting to act and sound like a child and children are pretty think.

Then we need to consider the trend of shaving their pubes off. Why do they want to look like children? Promoting child abuse much?

because they are very lookist

To hide their deepest insecurities.

Because they are ugly. It was huge lifefuel when I first found out how most women look like dogshit without their makeup, they just lather it on and convince themselves that it's their natural beauty.

Sad, sad women. Obsessed with being pretty.

Make-up is supposed to hide your imperfections (blemishes, scars, acne, discolorations, wrinkles etc. ) and make you look horny (improved blood flow: shiny eyes, rosy cheeks, redder lips). Both those things also make you look younger (young people usually have better skin and better blood flow). I agree most foids have no moderation and end up looking like drag queens with their dramatic make-up, but one could use it properly e. g. the color of your lipstick should be similar to the color you can get by, for example, putting some hot spice on your lips etc. etc. It should be realistic and not a mask (unless you're actually doing dramatic make-up). I don't like dark eyeshadows or contouring in general, but some simple nature-imitating make-up (ideally non-toxic) could be fine. It like doing some basic air brushing + color correction in Photoshop vs practically repainting the image.

Last edited:
If we beat up women they wouldn't need make up.

makeup amplifies features which serve as a proxy for fertility, effectively manipulating the male mind into thinking foids who were makeup are more fertile and therefore more attractive than they actually are

None of this explains red fingernails. ONly my theory of it being bloody claws from the kill.

They're whoring for Chad

Because they are ugly. It was huge lifefuel when I first found out how most women look like dogshit without their makeup, they just lather it on and convince themselves that it's their natural beauty.

We need to get you on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

This show is gay like herself. I would attack the audience and enslave every female in it.

Make-up is chaddickmaxxing

to increase smv and attract chad

We are an unadorned species. We seek adornment from the environment to use the same way adorned species (think: peacock) use their genetic inheritance - to get laid.

@Blacktarpill should wear makeup as he's trying to pretty boy maxx

Eye shadow...makes them look they have black eyes.
Rouge...makes them look like they been punched
Red lipstick...bloody lips
So Women wear make up to make themselves look beat up.

How about red fingernails? Which are actually red claws from killing prey.
So make up is an atavistic display.

wrong

Eye shadow. make she look like she is lacking sleep
red lipstick make look like she is sick
fingernails look like she is having almost no physical active with her upper body

this is all to make them look defenceless as possible

wrong

Eye shadow. make she look like she is lacking sleep
red lipstick make look like she is sick
fingernails look like she is having almost no physical active with her upper body

this is all to make them look defenceless as possible
?

Hide subhumanity attract chads despite being 1/10 monster.

U should attack a foid at night and let her kici the shit out of u in self defence
Good idea tbh. But i dont know, i just cant hit another human(im too high inhib i guess)

I generally prefer them without it. But some do manage to look less subhuman with it, especially Asians.