Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do women wear clothes that show skin?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
I was remembering seeing a girl in high school years ago dressed like a whore and I wondered why women even dress like this? They assert so staunchly that it's not for the male attention but I highly doubt this

Because they are attention whores

Because they are whores

Mating call for Chad to come fuck them
Plus use their skins and body to get simps and Jobs.

Foids live in tutorial mode.

Because the only thing they can derive self-worth from is how many men they can get horny.
They basically reduce themselves to sex objects, which have no redeeming qualities except being able to attract men.

They're whores who seek attention

Because the only thing they can derive self-worth from is how many men they can get horny.
They basically reduce themselves to sex objects, which have no redeeming qualities except being able to attract men.
That's also the reason why (in general) the more educated and intelligent a woman is, the less slutty she dresses.
Intelligent women can derive self-worth from academic degrees or from being part of the workforce, that's why they don't have to dress like sluts, they don't have to boost their ego and self-worth by being a sex object that makes men horny.

Mating call for Chad to come fuck them
They get annoyed when you look at them, because you're not a Chad, they are dressed like that to attract male attention FROM ATTRACTIVE MEN ONLY.

honestly india is more advanced than us in this regard
they just rape whores

they dress like whores because they are whores

they act like whores because they are whores

all foids are basically prostitutes and jack the ripper showed how all foids should be treated

I was remembering seeing a girl in high school years ago dressed like a whore