Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do women say they hate masculine men, and then have sex with them?

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
They always say they hate toxic masculinity. They don't want a man to be aggressive or assertive or dominant, they say they would much prefer a nice, kind man.

But we often see this isn't even true and why? Why are they so attracted to jerks who are full of themselves? In one hand they say they hate them, and in the other they're talking about him, gossiping about him in their friend group.

How come they never gossip about kind men?

And then they go-ahead and actually have sex with these jerks. And that infuriates me, why are they like this?

At least admit that this is what you are. Admit it, why lie? ...so angry.

Ever since high school I've seen girls saying "EWW" to guys who treated them poorly, and then I would see them together? WHAT THE FUCK? HOW DOES THIS EVEN WORK! IT MAKES NO SENSE.

Virtue signaling

Why do women say they hate masculine men, and then have sex with them?​

This is an emotional word. They do hate them. They experience hating them all the time, right after getting fucked and told to leave. Another reason they really hate chadrone is because, despite telling themselves they'll never see him again, they always crawl back, get fucked, and get told to leave again. They're not lying, you're just failing to understand. They are accurately conveying their emotions toward these men, they're just not telling you the entire story of how those emotions came to be, and how transient they are.

Because all women are delusionally minded. and are all living in a fantasy world.

Chad only. Chad only. Chad onlychadonlychadonlychadonly:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

It makes no sense.

They say what is socially acceptable so they don't get isolated from others while doing what their natural instincts tell them to.

Chad's masculinity = :foidSoy:
Non-Chad's masculinity = :feelsrope:

They always say they hate toxic masculinity. They don't want a man to be aggressive or assertive or dominant, they say they would much prefer a nice, kind man.

But we often see this isn't even true and why? Why are they so attracted to jerks who are full of themselves? In one hand they say they hate them, and in the other they're talking about him, gossiping about him in their friend group.

How come they never gossip about kind men?

And then they go-ahead and actually have sex with these jerks. And that infuriates me, why are they like this?

At least admit that this is what you are. Admit it, why lie? ...so angry.

Ever since high school I've seen girls saying "EWW" to guys who treated them poorly, and then I would see them together? WHAT THE FUCK? HOW DOES THIS EVEN WORK! IT MAKES NO SENSE.
This shit pisses me off too dude.

This is an emotional word. They do hate them. They experience hating them all the time, right after getting fucked and told to leave. Another reason they really hate chadrone is because, despite telling themselves they'll never see him again, they always crawl back, get fucked, and get told to leave again. They're not lying, you're just failing to understand. They are accurately conveying their emotions toward these men, they're just not telling you the entire story of how those emotions came to be, and how transient they are.
Fucking. Based. :bigbrain::bigbrain:.

The more women contradict themselves with their actions, the less they deserve to be taken seriously. It's just not right to take them seriously and consider them able to say logical things when they contradict like this.

Foids might actually feel guilty about being chadsexuals.

One way to assuage the guilt would be to fuck a dozen currycels. But they would never actually do that.

Instead they will merely VERBALIZE their guilt. They believe that by saying words they have done the right thing and no longer have to be guilty.

because they're lying. like satan does