Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women never give you time to answer a question

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
All throughout University, be it casual conversation or group projects, whenever it was my turn to answer a question that these FHOs asked they would give me 1 second to formulate a thought then say it.

Shit pissed me the fuck off.

a lot of times when I started to speak they would speak as soon as I started, assuming I had nothing to say

The most annoying femoids are the ones that talk fast

The most annoying femoids are the ones that talk fast
seems like the only women I had classes with LMAO. Its the sorority types that do this.

Because they don't care what you have to say.

Welcome to reality and enjoy your stay.

keep forgetting about my subhumanity and subdog status

They only talk to you to pass some time/for attention, they dont give af about what you are saying.
JFL at thinking women give two shits about what you have to say/think.

They only talk to you to pass some time/for attention, they dont give af about what you are saying.
JFL at thinking women give two shits about what you have to say/think.
tenor.gif

wish all chads were sodomites

This TBH. Actually, quite a number of attractive-looking men are actually gay. They either pretend to be straight because they're closeted or they just deny it. It's actually so common that it's become a stereotype that the good-looking dude is actually gay.

Because they want to look like their including you but in reality they dont care what you have to say.

Hate bitches who do that .